Countryhippie

Chirping
Aug 29, 2021
Massachusetts
My Rooster is roughly 16 weeks old and over the past week I noticed a new strange behavior. Every time I go near him he squats close to the ground and creeps away. I don’t know why he started doing this as up to a week ago he would come running over to me to get his treats. It’s like he’s terrified of me and I don’t know why. Any ideas?

My Rooster is roughly 16 weeks old and over the past week I noticed a new strange behavior. Every time I go near him he squats close to the ground and creeps away. I don’t know why he started doing this as up to a week ago he would come running over to me to get his treats. It’s like he’s terrified of me and I don’t know why. Any ideas?
I have a Cochin male pair that will both do that when i go to touch them. Figure it's submission posing

Are you sure it is rooster. Can you post pictures please?

Back
Top Bottom