Roosters to good home

choppedliver

In the Brooder
Aug 29, 2023
East Central Wisconsin
I already know it’s probably useless to try n give away your roosters to a good home because there’s never really anyone looking for a rooster to take in and it’s always the opposite. But figured I’d try! I let my hens brood on some eggs and out of the 14 that hatched I’m pretty sure 13 are roosters. So far they’ve all been super good boys. Very nice and do their job well they don’t attack any human. The male was a Wheaton Americauna and the hens were Barred Rock x 3 a Midnight Majesty Maran x 1 a Silver Laced Wyandotte x 1. Next one of the Barred Rock mixes made more roosters. French Copper Maran x 1 Turken x 1 and the others i don’t really know maybe a leghorn. Some came out with such awesome cool colors that make literally no sense how they got them based on the breeds I have. I’ve got a couple other breeds in there now i have like 15 other hen breeds too. Sadly i still don’t have enough hens per rooster (I could probably make it work) and my location doesn’t allow me to have them all in one spot. If i could i wouldn’t probably try to get rid of any. But yea. If your interested i can post more pictures. I’ll look n see what i have for pictures n put em up. I’m located in Wisconsin. Honestly if your even a state over I’d make a road trip personally to drop em off just to know they’re going to a good home. I love these guys i just can’t manage them at the moment. Craigslist is no use bcuz someone’s usually just going to eat em and i don’t blame them but what gets me is the lying about it. Anyway! That’s for reading let me know if your interested! God Bless!
IMG_0020.jpeg

Where are you located? Anyone that is close to me there is a chance I can give them a home.

I just saw that you are in WI. That a far ride from Lower AL. Sorry I can't help.

I already know it’s probably useless to try n give away your roosters to a good home because there’s never really anyone looking for a rooster to take in and it’s always the opposite. But figured I’d try! I let my hens brood on some eggs and out of the 14 that hatched I’m pretty sure 13 are roosters. So far they’ve all been super good boys. Very nice and do their job well they don’t attack any human. The male was a Wheaton Americauna and the hens were Barred Rock x 3 a Midnight Majesty Maran x 1 a Silver Laced Wyandotte x 1. Next one of the Barred Rock mixes made more roosters. French Copper Maran x 1 Turken x 1 and the others i don’t really know maybe a leghorn. Some came out with such awesome cool colors that make literally no sense how they got them based on the breeds I have. I’ve got a couple other breeds in there now i have like 15 other hen breeds too. Sadly i still don’t have enough hens per rooster (I could probably make it work) and my location doesn’t allow me to have them all in one spot. If i could i wouldn’t probably try to get rid of any. But yea. If your interested i can post more pictures. I’ll look n see what i have for pictures n put em up. I’m located in Wisconsin. Honestly if your even a state over I’d make a road trip personally to drop em off just to know they’re going to a good home. I love these guys i just can’t manage them at the moment. Craigslist is no use bcuz someone’s usually just going to eat em and i don’t blame them but what gets me is the lying about it. Anyway! That’s for reading let me know if your interested! God Bless! View attachment 3623028
IMG_0172.jpeg
IMG_0195.jpeg
IMG_0200.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom