Rouen Duck Eggs For Sale 12 plus

loprettaerin

Songster
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Lonedell, Missouri
Up for Auction 12 plus extras if available Rouen Duck Eggs for Sale. I have been hatching these out all spring and know we are going on vacation in couple weeks so dont want anything in incuabators while we are gone. We have had 100% fertility from our ducks and hatch rate has been 95% to 100%. There are a couple more pictures of them on my byc page also. Rouens are non flyers so no need to clip there wings.

I have traded allot of these eggs with other byc members and they have all reported good hatches with them so I believe you will have good hatches also just like them and me.

I cant not guarentee hatch rates, because there is to many variables with shipping eggs once they leave my home. I will pack them very well and bubble wrap them each and provided lots of padding in there also plus I always ship with small end down to ensure better results.

These will ship priority mail after auction ends. Please send paypal payment only for freshest eggs paypal money can be sent to [email protected] please make sure your shipping address is correct in paypal.

60789_ducks_monster_trucks_stuff_135.jpg

60789_ducks_monster_trucks_stuff_136.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom