Rubber eggs

My girl who has been laying for 2 weeks hasn’t had one issue or one soft egg! Now my girl who just started hasn’t laid since her rubber and liquid egg the other day. Still eating and drinking and moving like normal. Is she just figuring out her system still?
Lot of things can come into play here.. if this is a young girl .. her body is still trying to figure things out.. make sure she is fed mostly her nutritionally complete laying feed.. limit snacks ..I quit snacks and have seen a huge increase in productivity..only feeding their laying feed and giving fresh water daily…..plus the weather and daylight is changing that will affect egg laying

Lot of things can come into play here.. if this is a young girl .. her body is still trying to figure things out.. make sure she is fed mostly her nutritionally complete laying feed.. limit snacks ..I quit snacks and have seen a huge increase in productivity..only feeding their laying feed and giving fresh water daily…..plus the weather and daylight is changing that will affect egg laying
An added note.. make sure you have bowls of oyster shells available at all times free choice

Back
Top Bottom