Name: Kiro, Shawna
Kiro is the black boy, Shawna is the white girl,
they are mates for life.
Kiro is very protective of Shawna.
And Shawna loves to explore!
Shawna is pregnant
I'm killing these two off xD Lawl

Name: Silver
She lost her brother, and is scared that he is dead.
She is wandering, everywhere.
She has tried to join packs, but they always say she is too young.
Even though she doesnt look like it, she a very strong, fast, and brave.
OMG I miss Silver <3

I'm bringing Silver back cuz she was just a sweet heart x3

Name: Cella
Pack: Ameroq
Mate:
Personality: Tough, strong, thinks she is so strong
History:
Picture or description:
Young

Grown up

Name: Melli
Mate:
Personality: Sweet, playful
History:
Picture or description:
Puppy

Grown up
I'm gonna keep these ones, though I'm gonna start over with them (cuz I assume they're already grown up)
Haha OwlLover xD I just noticed I created Samera for you cuz you were searching for a female wolf to be one of your wolves mate xD

Name:Samera (Sam)
Pack: Pinepack
Mate:
Personality: Serious, tough, quiet, doesnt trust many wolves, very sweet to the pack
History: Was born a loner, has been a loner till she joined the Pinepack
Picture or description:
I am for sure keeping Sam in xD
I'm taking both of them out
Name: Chanza (Also known as Chan)
Mate:
Personality: Serious, tough, protective
History: Was a lone wolf, then was found by the Ameroq pack (lets just say not to long ago :p) he doesnt tell about anything else
Picture or description:

I'm taking him out also.

Say, Owl, if there's gonna be a DarkPack plot, can we bring Cody and Willow back? I don't know about you, but I was like, "Be still, my beating heart!" when Cody had these weird thoughts of ...Where's Willow? and such. She's going to have a rather tragic ending, however, if and when their love develops more. That's one of the reasons I made Fyra... my plans! Muahahaha!

Last edited:
Name: Kalla
Pack: Emerald pack
Mate:
Personality: Sweet, strong, stubborn, jokes around
History: Was found, almost dead, by the emerald pack. She cant remember anything before that
Picture or description:
I'll take her out, but keep her photo for another new wolf.
Name: Timber
Pack: Dark pack
Mate:
Personality: Bossy, stubborn, doesnt trust many wolves
History: His mother traveled with him, trying to find a place to stay, till a wolf killed his mother when he was 6 months old. He ran away and joined the Dark pack.
Picture or description:
And taking him out

Name: Saimi (Saim)
Mate:
Personality: Serious, stubborn
History: Kapu almost killed her when she wondered into the Ameroq territory. She fought back, but finally calmed. Kapu noticed the good side of her and brought her into the pack
Picture or description:

PHEW DONE WITH THAT RP!
I'll take her out, but keep her photo for another wolf.
Name: Miso
Pack: Emerald
Mate:
Personality: Acts strong, but can be a bay. Very sweet.
History:
Picture or description:

Grown up v
I'll take him out

Say, Owl, if there's gonna be a DarkPack plot, can we bring Cody and Willow back? I don't know about you, but I was like, "Be still, my beating heart!" when Cody had these weird thoughts of ...Where's Willow? and such. She's going to have a rather tragic ending, however, if and when their love develops more. That's one of the reasons I made Fyra... my plans! Muahahaha!

Sure. And oh no... I have a feeling I'm going to despise Fyra -_-

Name: Cella Gender: F Age: just born Pack: Ameroq Rank: Mate: Personality: Tough, strong, thinks she is so strong History: Picture or description: Young Grown up Name: Melli Gender: F Age: just born Pack: Ameroq Rank: Mate: Personality: Sweet, playful History: Picture or description: Puppy Grown up
I'm gonna keep these ones, though I'm gonna start over with them (cuz I assume they're already grown up)
Haha OwlLover xD I just noticed I created Samera for you cuz you were searching for a female wolf to be one of your wolves mate xD Name:Samera (Sam) Gender: F Age: 2 Pack: Pinepack Rank: Mate: Personality: Serious, tough, quiet, doesnt trust many wolves, very sweet to the pack History: Was born a loner, has been a loner till she joined the Pinepack Picture or description:
I am for sure keeping Sam in xD
I'm taking both of them out
Name: Chanza (Also known as Chan) Gender: M Age: 3 Pack: Ameroq Rank: Mate: Personality: Serious, tough, protective History: Was a lone wolf, then was found by the Ameroq pack (lets just say not to long ago :p) he doesnt tell about anything else Picture or description:
I'm taking him out also.
YAY Sam is staying!! :celebrate :clap :gig She and Haze HAVE to get back together!! :lau

Back
Top Bottom