~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Pics

Collia sat by the stream, watching the water rush by. Her face was darkened by a confused, and maybe even sad, frown.

Fang walked up to her. "Hi." he smiled.

Collia instantly brightened. "Hi, Fang."

"How are you?" he asked, happily.

"I'm alright. You?"
"Pretty good." he smiled. He liked this pack. He sat down, thinking.

Nighta raced into the dens at dark pack. He was snarling and clearly mad. He wanted a fight and was hoping he may just get one now.... Hours before he washed himself in the river, he then found an emerald pack scent mark and rubbed himself in it, he took the scent of emerald pack over the dark pack border. Now he howled angrily for the alphas.

Kodiak lumbered up, his bluish-silver fur bristling. "What's going on, Nighta?" he growled. He held his gait high and dominant.

Luna limped, she was barely able to stand. Her snowy fur stained red. She slipped down a hill near stone pack. She yelped, an ear piercing cry.

Quote:

"I'm alright. You?" "Pretty good." he smiled. He liked this pack. He sat down, thinking.

Collia lifted her ears. "Did you hear that?" she barked, rising to her paws.

Last edited:
[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/350_50#post_12403261"]
Luna limped, she was barely able to stand. Her snowy fur stained red. She slipped down a hill near stone pack. She yelped, an ear piercing cry.

Collia sat by the stream, watching the water rush by. Her face was darkened by a confused, and maybe even sad, frown.

"I'm alright. You?"

Collia lifted her ears. "Did you hear that?" she barked, rising to her paws.
[/quote]"Yes" he said. He stood up, wondering what it was.

Quote:

"I'm alright. You?" "Pretty good." he smiled. He liked this pack. He sat down, thinking.

Collia lifted her ears. "Did you hear that?" she barked, rising to her paws. "Yes" he said. He stood up, wondering what it was.

Collia leaped over the small stream, and started to trot towards the source of the cry. Her black fur prickled a bit with unease.

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/350_50#post_12403280"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/350#post_12403266"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/350_50#post_12403261"]

"I'm alright. You?"

Collia lifted her ears. "Did you hear that?" she barked, rising to her paws.[/quote]
"Yes" he said. He stood up, wondering what it was.[/quote]

Collia leaped over the small stream, and started to trot towards the source of the cry. Her black fur prickled a bit with unease.
[/quote]Fang followed her, quickly.

Quote:

Collia lifted her ears. "Did you hear that?" she barked, rising to her paws. "Yes" he said. He stood up, wondering what it was.

Collia leaped over the small stream, and started to trot towards the source of the cry. Her black fur prickled a bit with unease. Fang followed her, quickly.

Quote:
Collia slowed to a stop. She almost barked at the intruder, but blinked when the scent of blood hit her nose. She stopped a few yards away from Luna; she was wary, but concerned. "Who are you? And..." She looked Luna over, "What the heck happened to you?"

Back
Top Bottom