~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Pics
Quote:
Same here, going to see my grandma today. long drive, and I still have to give my dog a bath and feed the animals. >.> Stupid alarm didn't work.
My alarm chooses what days to go off. :/ Usually it chooses to sleep in on the days I need to get up early!

Quote: Ash bumped into her. "Oh, sorry Faedon."

(I can make a new one.... but shoot.. now I have to get off. DX)

Quote:
Akira licked her chops and curled her lips up in a smirk as they crossed the border. She smothered a few trees in her scent, before she continued on. They climbed up onto a mountain, and as they climbed down, they passed a crag. The forest rolled on below, and between the pine trees, Akira could see the densite. "There it is," she hissed. "I stole a pup named West from Emeraldpack once. We trained him as one of our own. He went to live in Stonepack," she spat the pack's name like it was poison, "but if Pinepack has any pups, we'll do it right, now that we know what to do and what not to."
Amber was a little surprised that they were stealing pups.She couldn't decided whether they were desperate for members or smart."Ok,but won't they put up a fight if they're old enough to know what pack they are in?"Amber asked
"Of course they will. But that's why it has to be pups. We can still bend their minds," Akira explained. "The idea is to reduce their numbers as much as possible while increasing ours. If we have the youth, we have the future."

Quote:
Same here, going to see my grandma today. long drive, and I still have to give my dog a bath and feed the animals. >.> Stupid alarm didn't work.
My alarm chooses what days to go off. :/ Usually it chooses to sleep in on the days I need to get up early!

Quote: Ash bumped into her. "Oh, sorry Faedon."

(Same here! I hate that! >.>)

Faedon jumped. "Hi, Ash." She gave a smile that looked genuine. She was actually pretty lonely on the inside, but she'd practiced her smile for months.

(kk. And aw, bye. DX)

Akira nodded to Amber, and without a word, began slinking out towards Pinepack.

Amber followed her,wondering what they would be doing in Pinepack.

Akira licked her chops and curled her lips up in a smirk as they crossed the border. She smothered a few trees in her scent, before she continued on. They climbed up onto a mountain, and as they climbed down, they passed a crag. The forest rolled on below, and between the pine trees, Akira could see the densite. "There it is," she hissed. "I stole a pup named West from Emeraldpack once. We trained him as one of our own. He went to live in Stonepack," she spat the pack's name like it was poison, "but if Pinepack has any pups, we'll do it right, now that we know what to do and what not to."

Amber was a little surprised that they were stealing pups.She couldn't decided whether they were desperate for members or smart."Ok,but won't they put up a fight if they're old enough to know what pack they are in?"Amber asked

"Of course they will. But that's why it has to be pups. We can still bend their minds," Akira explained. "The idea is to reduce their numbers as much as possible while increasing ours. If we have the youth, we have the future."
Amber nodded slowly,that made sense"Ok,I'm ready when you are."She said determined to prove that she could be a darkpack member,but she would never hurt pups and would make sure if they did steal pups they wouldn't be harmed.

Last edited:

Wanna RP, Silkies?

Sure! I think I have some time.... if I poof, sorry. :)

Faedon padded into the densite with a rabbit.

(Does anyone have a male wolf who could be her mate?)

Ash bumped into her. "Oh, sorry Faedon."

(Same here! I hate that! >.>)

Faedon jumped. "Hi, Ash." She gave a smile that looked genuine. She was actually pretty lonely on the inside, but she'd practiced her smile for months.

(kk. And aw, bye. DX)

Ash smiled his old, tired smile in return. "Hunting?" He asked.

Name: Phoenix
Pack: Loner
Mate: None
Personality: He's a strong, adventurous male who is quite headstrong at times. He's got large, colorful dreams of one day becoming the biggest pack leader. And he's far from evil. He's kind, loving and very good natured.
History: Rejected from Darkpack many moons ago, so, he became a loner.
Picture: (I'm on my iPod so I can't get a picture. I have one picked out, so I'll put it up once I get on the comp.)
Username: SilkiesForEver

Mari's lip curled angrily. "Also heartache, battles, double crossing and all kinds if junk." She growled.

"yeah you could look at it that way. I lost my brother to the evil of dark pack and my mate to Hunters, my father was killed by a loner and my mother passed away during famine." His voice was soft, sad but also kind of joyful. "but the pack ponied me up and taught me to be beta, I made a new brother in a pack friend, the alpha female took me on like her own pup, and I know I'll find another mate."

Sierra's ears fell. "West?" She called, and slumped over. She felt horrible. "West, wait please!" She hurried after him, but suddenly realized how lite she knew of this side of the territory. It was a wonder how she here in the first place. She stumbled in her haste and a joint in her law popped. She yelped but hurried after him.

West stopped when heheard her yelp, he turned around and ran to her. "are you okay?"he asked quietly.

Name: Ash

Pack: Emerald

Mate: None

Personality: Stalker, lovez to get into things and knows what's going on. Spy on certain wolves or packs. Quiet, self centured. normally

History: Tbr

Picture: charcoal black wolf with a spec of white scattered along his chest. Amber eyes.

Username:ipuppy

In. Can I find him a pic?

(Sure!)

Back
Top Bottom