~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Pics
Lark started to growl, but stopped. "Come back with me." She turned, and began to walk away, but didn't take her distrustful eyes off of Starling.
Starling followed, stumbling and tripping on his own paws ashe became uncoordinated out of nervousness. Oh...Oh....this is a bad idea. Someone's going to recognize you....someone's going to know you used to be in Darkpack.

Storm and Nyx were sitting in the den site, talking about the future of Emeraldpack.
"We should attack Darkpack soon," Storm snarled. "You know how much trouble those wolves are going to be! Get rid of them before they get rid of us."
Nyx looked uncertain. "We don't know how powerful they've become recently. Leading an attack may lead tour own downfall, Storm."

Mari's lip curled angrily. "Also heartache, battles, double crossing and all kinds if junk." She growled.

"yeah you could look at it that way. I lost my brother to the evil of dark pack and my mate to Hunters, my father was killed by a loner and my mother passed away during famine." His voice was soft, sad but also kind of joyful. "but the pack ponied me up and taught me to be beta, I made a new brother in a pack friend, the alpha female took me on like her own pup, and I know I'll find another mate."

"Great. I'm glad you're hopeful." Mari flicked an ear in an uncaring manner. Her ribs showed slightly from her pretty silver fur. "So..... what have you truly come here for? I mean, you're just sitting here talking to me... a loner." Her lips pulled back again. This wolf was deeply confusing her.

Quote:
Same here, going to see my grandma today. long drive, and I still have to give my dog a bath and feed the animals. >.> Stupid alarm didn't work.
My alarm chooses what days to go off.
hmm.png
Usually it chooses to sleep in on the days I need to get up early!
Quote: Ash bumped into her. "Oh, sorry Faedon."

(I can make a new one.... but shoot.. now I have to get off. DX)

(Same here! I hate that! >.>)

Faedon jumped. "Hi, Ash." She gave a smile that looked genuine. She was actually pretty lonely on the inside, but she'd practiced her smile for months.

(kk. And aw, bye. DX) Ash smiled his old, tired smile in return. "Hunting?" He asked.

Name: Phoenix
Pack: Loner
Mate: None
Personality: He's a strong, adventurous male who is quite headstrong at times. He's got large, colorful dreams of one day becoming the biggest pack leader. And he's far from evil. He's kind, loving and very good natured.
History: Rejected from Darkpack many moons ago, so, he became a loner.
Picture: (I'm on my iPod so I can't get a picture. I have one picked out, so I'll put it up once I get on the comp.)
Username: SilkiesForEver

(He's in)

Faedon nodded, staying silent. She did this whenever she was thinking deeply about something.

Collia's fur fluffed up a bit at the scent. "I only want to help you!" Alarm shot through her mind when she smelled the Darkpack

scent.

Collia's words sounded very far away, suddenly the world reeled and went black, Luna hit the the ground with a thud, her body shutting down from blood loss

Collia blinked in concern. She tilted her head back, and howled for her pack.

(I totally forgot Fang was there, too lol)
Fang watched Luna, surprised. "Do you know who that is?" he asked Collia.

Quote:
Same here, going to see my grandma today. long drive, and I still have to give my dog a bath and feed the animals. >.> Stupid alarm didn't work.
hmm.png

Faedon jumped. "Hi, Ash." She gave a smile that looked genuine. She was actually pretty lonely on the inside, but she'd practiced her smile for months.

(kk. And aw, bye. DX) Ash smiled his old, tired smile in return. "Hunting?" He asked.

Personality: He's a strong, adventurous male who is quite headstrong at times. He's got large, colorful dreams of one day becoming the biggest pack leader. And he's far from evil. He's kind, loving and very good natured.
Picture: (I'm on my iPod so I can't get a picture. I have one picked out, so I'll put it up once I get on the comp.)

(He's in)

Faedon nodded, staying silent. She did this whenever she was thinking deeply about something.
Ash took a message. "Well, hope you get something." he said with a nod and limped off.

Phoenix sat high on a rock in the loner territory, scanning the grasses below.

Quote:

"No. She smells like Darkpack, but she's badly hurt." Collia eyed Luna with wariness... and even a bit of fear. "Senkah and Hades need to check her out."

Quote:
hmm.png

(He's in)

Ash took a message. "Well, hope you get something." he said with a nod and limped off.

Faedon blinked after him, hoping she hadn't run him off. You idiot, Faedon. You can't even be nice to the pack's senior. No wonder you don't have any friends. Sighing, Faedon rose to her paws, her grayish-red tail dragging on the ground as she trudged away from the densite. She decided to go to the loner lands, since she hadn't hunted there in a while.

Quote:
hmm.png

(He's in)

Faedon blinked after him, hoping she hadn't run him off. You idiot, Faedon. You can't even be nice to the pack's senior. No wonder you don't have any friends. Sighing, Faedon rose to her paws, her grayish-red tail dragging on the ground as she trudged away from the densite. She decided to go to the loner lands, since she hadn't hunted there in a while.
Phoenix's orange eyes took in Faedon's small form. It had been a long while since he had seen other wolves. "Hey!" he barked.

Collia's fur fluffed up a bit at the scent. "I only want to help you!" Alarm shot through her mind when she smelled the Darkpack

scent.

Collia's words sounded very far away, suddenly the world reeled and went black, Luna hit the the ground with a thud, her body shutting down from blood loss

"No. She smells like Darkpack, but she's badly hurt." Collia eyed Luna with wariness... and even a bit of fear. "Senkah and Hades need to check her out."
"Oh.." Fang said. "D you want me to get them for you?"

Back
Top Bottom