~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Pics
"Oh." Frost said. She looked around. "You should go to a pack or something, it's not safe for two pups to be out here alone." she said.
Kyra and Leah looked at eachother then back to Frost "What's a pack?" Kyra asked
"We can't find our parents " Leah said at almost the same time

Quote: Amber blinked.She barreled past Isis, hitting her side and followed Akira.Being as gently as she could with the pup in her jaws.

The pup swung around in Akira's jaws, but she did her best to keep it steady. She glanced behind her when she heard pawsteps thrumming on the ground; Silver and Hunter were chasing them through the loner lands. Akira's eyes glinted maliciously as she charged over the border to Darkpack. When she was a few yards over, she turned around and howled her triumph. Amber skidded to a stop beside her.She set the pup down gently and let out one howl of triumph then turned back to her pup

Akira snatched her pup back up. The pup yelped. "MOMMY, DADDY!" he howled, but Akira ignored him. She skidded to a stop at the densite. Amber gently picked her pup back up"Don't worry,we won't hurt you."She said softly and followed Akira back to the densite.

Akira put hers in a den. "Put him in there," she said to Amber, before turning around. "Someone come over here and guard this den!" she howled. Amber set hers gently down in the den then looked at Akira"I can guard it."She said

Akira nodded. "I'll come back and dig a little to slope the entrance. That way, they won't be able to get out." She turned, and trotted away, looking for either Kodiak or Atra. Amber nodded.She laid down in front of the pups,blocking the entrance of the den"Hello,my name is Amber.Are you all ok?What are your names?"She asked gently

"No! I want my mom!" Spirit cried.

Name:Koda
Pack:Darkpack
Mate:None
Personality:Adventurous,calm in most situations.Has a very quick temper and will snap but is mostly quiet and doesn't socialize with other wolves.
History:Was stolen from Pinepack and brought to Darkpack
Appearance:

(When older)

Username:ChickenPalz2

Name:Koda
Pack:Darkpack
Mate:None
Personality:Adventurous,calm in most situations.Has a very quick temper and will snap but is mostly quiet and doesn't socialize with other wolves.
History:Was stolen from Pinepack and brought to Darkpack
Appearance:
(When older)

Username:ChickenPalz2

He's in

Back
Top Bottom