~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Pics
Amber gave Spirit a sympathetic glance"I know but your safe now.No one will harm you I promise."She said truthfully"Can you please tell me your names?"She asked again.
"My name is Koda."Koda said quietly

"NO!" Spirit howled. His back was pressed against the wall of the den, and his yellow eyes were huge with terror.

Lark peered over at Kyra. "A group of wolves that are led by two wolves who are alphas. They usually have a beta to replace the alphas, should something happen to them. I'm the beta of Emeraldpack."
Kyra looked at Leah and lay down

Quote:
"Oh.... from a pack?" Phoenix smiled genuinely. "What are you doing in the loner territory?"

"I wanted to take a walk outside of my territory, just for a while." That was only partially the truth; the main reason Faedon was away was because she wanted to get away from Stonepack's wolves. She just felt so lonely, and part of her was considering leaving the pack. The only thing stopping her was the fact that her parents were there. She couldn't leave them; it would break their hearts.
"Thanks cool." Phoenix nodded. "Hey, there's a small group of deer in the part of the territory.. I was looking for a wolf to hunt with... and I'll only need a piece. You could have the rest of it..." he offered.

Faedon's eyes lit up like the lights on a Christmas tree. That's the first time anyone's offered to hunt with me in... I don't know how long! "I'd be glad to." Ever so slightly, her tail began to wag.
Phoenix yipped excitedly. "C'mon!" he barked, and bounded away. His long, powerful strides sent him flying across the field.

Faedon blinked again. She felt her guard slipping away... For the first time that day, Faedon grinned, and ran after him. Her lithe muscles moved smoothly under her pelt as her legs took long, swift strides that tore up ground beneath her.
Phoenix sprinted through the undergrowth, and then stopped. Before them was a group of young bucks.

"You are in a pack's territory." Lark stepped out from behind the tree. She looked at Frost, and then at the pups. "You all are."

They turned to look at this new wolf

Frost looked at Lark. "I just saw two pups, and followed them to make sure they didn't get hurt." she said, simply.

For the first time, Lark's eyes narrowed sharply. "I'm not arguing with you."

Frost didn't really know what else to say to this wolf. She began to walk back to the loner lands.

Lark blinked at Frost with confusion. "Wait," she barked. "Are you... wanting to join a pack?"

Frost stopped and turned around. "It depends." she said. "What pack?"

Amber gave Spirit a sympathetic glance"I know but your safe now.No one will harm you I promise."She said truthfully"Can you please tell me your names?"She asked again.

"My name is Koda."Koda said quietly

"NO!" Spirit howled. His back was pressed against the wall of the den, and his yellow eyes were huge with terror.
Amber looked at Spirit "Shh,it's ok.I promise you'll all be fine."She said soothingly.
Koda nuzzled his brother trying to comfort him"Calm down"He whispered to him.

Quote:
"Oh.... from a pack?" Phoenix smiled genuinely. "What are you doing in the loner territory?"

"I wanted to take a walk outside of my territory, just for a while." That was only partially the truth; the main reason Faedon was away was because she wanted to get away from Stonepack's wolves. She just felt so lonely, and part of her was considering leaving the pack. The only thing stopping her was the fact that her parents were there. She couldn't leave them; it would break their hearts.
"Thanks cool." Phoenix nodded. "Hey, there's a small group of deer in the part of the territory.. I was looking for a wolf to hunt with... and I'll only need a piece. You could have the rest of it..." he offered.

Faedon's eyes lit up like the lights on a Christmas tree. That's the first time anyone's offered to hunt with me in... I don't know how long! "I'd be glad to." Ever so slightly, her tail began to wag.
Phoenix yipped excitedly. "C'mon!" he barked, and bounded away. His long, powerful strides sent him flying across the field.

Faedon blinked again. She felt her guard slipping away... For the first time that day, Faedon grinned, and ran after him. Her lithe muscles moved smoothly under her pelt as her legs took long, swift strides that tore up ground beneath her.
Phoenix sprinted through the undergrowth, and then stopped. Before them was a group of young bucks.

Faedon almost crashed into Phoenix's side as she slid to a stop. She peered through the undergrowth, gazing at the bucks.

Quote: Frost looked at Lark. "I just saw two pups, and followed them to make sure they didn't get hurt." she said, simply.

For the first time, Lark's eyes narrowed sharply. "I'm not arguing with you." Frost didn't really know what else to say to this wolf. She began to walk back to the loner lands.

Lark blinked at Frost with confusion. "Wait," she barked. "Are you... wanting to join a pack?" Frost stopped and turned around. "It depends." she said. "What pack?"

"We're Emeraldpack."

Quote: Amber looked at Spirit "Shh,it's ok.I promise you'll all be fine."She said soothingly.
Koda nuzzled his brother trying to comfort him"Calm down"He whispered to him.

Spirit's eyes flew from Amber to Koda. He didn't speak, but the look of terror didn't leave his eyes.

Last edited:
[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/600_100#post_12413726"][quote name="awesome308" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/610#post_12413703"]

"You are in a pack's territory." Lark stepped out from behind the tree. She looked at Frost, and then at the pups. "You all are."

They turned to look at this new wolf

Frost looked at Lark. "I just saw two pups, and followed them to make sure they didn't get hurt." she said, simply.

For the first time, Lark's eyes narrowed sharply. "I'm not arguing with you."

Frost didn't really know what else to say to this wolf. She began to walk back to the loner lands.

Lark blinked at Frost with confusion. "Wait," she barked. "Are you... wanting to join a pack?"

Frost stopped and turned around. "It depends." she said. "What pack?"[/quote]

"We're Emeraldpack."
[/quote]
Frost nodded. "Alright." she said.

Back
Top Bottom