~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Pics
Quote:
"Follow me." Lark turned, and began loping back to camp. She didn't really care if they followed or not, but she offered them the chance to come. "Nyx? Storm?"

(Since Orps isn't here, we can just timeskip and say they're accepted into the pack)
Frost followed, wondering what pack life would pack life would be like.

(timeskip?)

Quote: Amber looked at Spirit "Shh,it's ok.I promise you'll all be fine."She said soothingly.

Koda nuzzled his brother trying to comfort him"Calm down"He whispered to him.

Spirit's eyes flew from Amber to Koda. He didn't speak, but the look of terror didn't leave his eyes. Amber smiled warmly"I'm sorry if my friend and I scared you,but no one will wont hurt you I promise. "She said gently.She always had a soft spot for pups.

Koda relaxed a little,soothed by her words.

Spirit only relaxed a bit. His father's words rang clearly in his mind: Never trust Darkpack. He resolved to comply with these wolves just to make it easier, and wait until his parents came to rescue him, but he wouldn't grow to trust or like these wolves one bit. "I just became a member of this pack like you,I use to be a loner. "She explained"Are any of you hungry?"She asked.Koda gave a small nod,he was a little hungry.

Reluctantly, Spirit nodded.

Quote:
"Oh.... from a pack?" Phoenix smiled genuinely. "What are you doing in the loner territory?"

"I wanted to take a walk outside of my territory, just for a while." That was only partially the truth; the main reason Faedon was away was because she wanted to get away from Stonepack's wolves. She just felt so lonely, and part of her was considering leaving the pack. The only thing stopping her was the fact that her parents were there. She couldn't leave them; it would break their hearts.
"Thanks cool." Phoenix nodded. "Hey, there's a small group of deer in the part of the territory.. I was looking for a wolf to hunt with... and I'll only need a piece. You could have the rest of it..." he offered.

Faedon's eyes lit up like the lights on a Christmas tree. That's the first time anyone's offered to hunt with me in... I don't know how long! "I'd be glad to." Ever so slightly, her tail began to wag.
Phoenix yipped excitedly. "C'mon!" he barked, and bounded away. His long, powerful strides sent him flying across the field.

Faedon blinked again. She felt her guard slipping away... For the first time that day, Faedon grinned, and ran after him. Her lithe muscles moved smoothly under her pelt as her legs took long, swift strides that tore up ground beneath her.
Phoenix sprinted through the undergrowth, and then stopped. Before them was a group of young bucks.

Faedon almost crashed into Phoenix's side as she slid to a stop. She peered through the undergrowth, gazing at the bucks.
There were two bucks fighting, and one injured. "We could take down two.." Phoenix murmured softly.

Faedon nodded. "You wanna go in first?"
Phoenix rushed in, leaping, and taking one of the fighting bucks by the neck.

Lark nodded, and turned to Kyra and Leah. "Will you two be coming back with us?"

Kyra nodded slowly, Leah looked around and said "We will"

"Follow me." Lark turned, and began loping back to camp. She didn't really care if they followed or not, but she offered them the chance to come. "Nyx? Storm?"

(Since Orps isn't here, we can just timeskip and say they're accepted into the pack)

(timeskip?)
(Yes)

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/630#post_12413819"][quote name="Chickenpalz2" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/620#post_12413809"]

Amber gave Spirit a sympathetic glance"I know but your safe now.No one will harm you I promise."She said truthfully"Can you please tell me your names?"She asked again.

"My name is Koda."Koda said quietly

"NO!" Spirit howled. His back was pressed against the wall of the den, and his yellow eyes were huge with terror.

Amber looked at Spirit "Shh,it's ok.I promise you'll all be fine."She said soothingly.

Spirit's eyes flew from Amber to Koda. He didn't speak, but the look of terror didn't leave his eyes.

Amber smiled warmly"I'm sorry if my friend and I scared you,but no one will wont hurt you I promise. "She said gently.She always had a soft spot for pups.

Spirit only relaxed a bit. His father's words rang clearly in his mind: Never trust Darkpack. He resolved to comply with these wolves just to make it easier, and wait until his parents came to rescue him, but he wouldn't grow to trust or like these wolves one bit.

"I just became a member of this pack like you,I use to be a loner. "She explained"Are any of you hungry?"She asked.Koda gave a small nod,he was a little hungry.[/quote]

Reluctantly, Spirit nodded.
[/quote]Amber turned her head out of the den to grab a nice plump rabbit then shoved it with her nose over to them"There,here's a
nice fat one."She smiled

Last edited:
Quote:
"Oh.... from a pack?" Phoenix smiled genuinely. "What are you doing in the loner territory?"

"I wanted to take a walk outside of my territory, just for a while." That was only partially the truth; the main reason Faedon was away was because she wanted to get away from Stonepack's wolves. She just felt so lonely, and part of her was considering leaving the pack. The only thing stopping her was the fact that her parents were there. She couldn't leave them; it would break their hearts.
"Thanks cool." Phoenix nodded. "Hey, there's a small group of deer in the part of the territory.. I was looking for a wolf to hunt with... and I'll only need a piece. You could have the rest of it..." he offered.

Faedon's eyes lit up like the lights on a Christmas tree. That's the first time anyone's offered to hunt with me in... I don't know how long! "I'd be glad to." Ever so slightly, her tail began to wag.
Phoenix yipped excitedly. "C'mon!" he barked, and bounded away. His long, powerful strides sent him flying across the field.

Faedon blinked again. She felt her guard slipping away... For the first time that day, Faedon grinned, and ran after him. Her lithe muscles moved smoothly under her pelt as her legs took long, swift strides that tore up ground beneath her.
Phoenix sprinted through the undergrowth, and then stopped. Before them was a group of young bucks.

Faedon almost crashed into Phoenix's side as she slid to a stop. She peered through the undergrowth, gazing at the bucks.
There were two bucks fighting, and one injured. "We could take down two.." Phoenix murmured softly.

Faedon sprang forwards after him. She threw herself onto the other buck, sinking her jaws into its throat. It stumbled backwards, keeling over onto its knees as Faedon tore its windpipe.

Quote:

(timeskip?) (Yes)

Once the three new wolves had been accepted in, Lark went hunting. Her stomach growled; she hadn't eaten all day. She drooled at the sight of a turkey, pecking around in the grass.

Quote: Amber looked at Spirit "Shh,it's ok.I promise you'll all be fine."She said soothingly.

Spirit's eyes flew from Amber to Koda. He didn't speak, but the look of terror didn't leave his eyes. Amber smiled warmly"I'm sorry if my friend and I scared you,but no one will wont hurt you I promise. "She said gently.She always had a soft spot for pups.

Spirit only relaxed a bit. His father's words rang clearly in his mind: Never trust Darkpack. He resolved to comply with these wolves just to make it easier, and wait until his parents came to rescue him, but he wouldn't grow to trust or like these wolves one bit. "I just became a member of this pack like you,I use to be a loner. "She explained"Are any of you hungry?"She asked.Koda gave a small nod,he was a little hungry.

Reluctantly, Spirit nodded. Amber turned her head out of the den to grab a nice plump rabbit then shoved it with her nose over to them"There,here's a
nice fat one."She smiled

Spirit eyed it warily. They could have poisoned it, he thought. But it sure looked tempting, he had to admit, and his stomach was growling. He stepped forwards hesitantly, and took a tentative bite. He was soon chomping away ravenously.

Quote:

Faedon sprang forwards after him. She threw herself onto the other buck, sinking her jaws into its throat. It stumbled backwards, keeling over onto its knees as Faedon tore its windpipe.
Phoenix killed his buck, andd jumped off befor it crushed him.

Back
Top Bottom