~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12501807"][quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12501380"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12501066"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12498896"]

Wildfire stretched out, allowing his paws to roll along the forest floor. His jaws were closed loosely around a plump rabbit that he had caught. The little thing squirmed around desperately, and Wildfire couldn't help but grin.

Zero stalked around in the loner territory, her blue eyes scanning the clearing. The scents of the four packs, as well as the loners, all mingled here, and Zero wrinkled her nose. Her eyes fell upon Wildfire, and her heart fell to her paws. Oh, joy. Not him again.

( Poor Zero. I wouldn't be thrilled if I came across him, either. )

Wildfire turned his gaze to Zero, mid-stretch. He grinned, and the rabbit squirmed from the slow release of some pressure.

Zero looked at the rabbit, and then to Wildfire like he was crazy. "You're sick. Why are you torturing that rabbit?"

Wildfire shrugged. "Why wouldn't I?"

He brought his jaws around the rabbit's spine, causing the creature to go limp.

"Probably because you are sick, and have the desire to overpower other living things, but are too weak to take down a wolf?" Zero's tone was one of guessing, but there was the slightest hint of sarcasm in there, too, which gave it away.

"All, but the third," he grinned, devouring the rabbit.[/quote]

"Y'know, you oughta go live in Darkpack. They like useless wolves like you."[/quote]
Wildfire ran a few feet ahead, where he stuck out his front paw to pin down a mouse's tail. He craned his neck to see Zero, and grinned. "Lead the way."[/quote]

Zero cocked her brows. "You aren't serious, are you?"
[/quote]The mouse squirmed under Wildfire's paw. "Why wouldn't I be? You dislike me, and your stupid alphas haven't even said a word to me yet."

Quote:

Wildfire turned his gaze to Zero, mid-stretch. He grinned, and the rabbit squirmed from the slow release of some pressure.

Zero looked at the rabbit, and then to Wildfire like he was crazy. "You're sick. Why are you torturing that rabbit?"

"Probably because you are sick, and have the desire to overpower other living things, but are too weak to take down a wolf?" Zero's tone was one of guessing, but there was the slightest hint of sarcasm in there, too, which gave it away. "All, but the third," he grinned, devouring the rabbit.

"Y'know, you oughta go live in Darkpack. They like useless wolves like you." Wildfire ran a few feet ahead, where he stuck out his front paw to pin down a mouse's tail. He craned his neck to see Zero, and grinned. "Lead the way."

Zero cocked her brows. "You aren't serious, are you?" The mouse squirmed under Wildfire's paw. "Why wouldn't I be? You dislike me, and your stupid alphas haven't even said a word to me yet."

Zero had just about had it with this wolf. "Because you haven't approached Stonepack yet, stupid!" She snapped her jaws inches from his face.

Last edited:
[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502726"][quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502715"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12501807"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12501380"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12501066"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12498896"]

Wildfire stretched out, allowing his paws to roll along the forest floor. His jaws were closed loosely around a plump rabbit that he had caught. The little thing squirmed around desperately, and Wildfire couldn't help but grin.

Zero stalked around in the loner territory, her blue eyes scanning the clearing. The scents of the four packs, as well as the loners, all mingled here, and Zero wrinkled her nose. Her eyes fell upon Wildfire, and her heart fell to her paws. Oh, joy. Not him again.

"Probably because you are sick, and have the desire to overpower other living things, but are too weak to take down a wolf?" Zero's tone was one of guessing, but there was the slightest hint of sarcasm in there, too, which gave it away.

"Y'know, you oughta go live in Darkpack. They like useless wolves like you."[/quote]
Wildfire ran a few feet ahead, where he stuck out his front paw to pin down a mouse's tail. He craned his neck to see Zero, and grinned. "Lead the way."[/quote]

Zero cocked her brows. "You aren't serious, are you?"[/quote]
The mouse squirmed under Wildfire's paw. "Why wouldn't I be? You dislike me, and your stupid alphas haven't even said a word to me yet."[/quote]

Zero had just about had it with this wolf. "Because you haven't approached Stonepack yet, stupid!" She snapped her jaws inches from his face.
[/quote]Wildfire swung his head around wildly. "Care to join me?" He said, tone mocking.

Quote:

"Probably because you are sick, and have the desire to overpower other living things, but are too weak to take down a wolf?" Zero's tone was one of guessing, but there was the slightest hint of sarcasm in there, too, which gave it away. "All, but the third," he grinned, devouring the rabbit.

"Y'know, you oughta go live in Darkpack. They like useless wolves like you." Wildfire ran a few feet ahead, where he stuck out his front paw to pin down a mouse's tail. He craned his neck to see Zero, and grinned. "Lead the way."

Zero cocked her brows. "You aren't serious, are you?" The mouse squirmed under Wildfire's paw. "Why wouldn't I be? You dislike me, and your stupid alphas haven't even said a word to me yet."

Zero had just about had it with this wolf. "Because you haven't approached Stonepack yet, stupid!" She snapped her jaws inches from his face. Wildfire swung his head around wildly. "Care to join me?" He said, tone mocking.

"As if!" she spat back without missing a beat.

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502737"][quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502733"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502726"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502715"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12501807"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1170#post_12501380"]

The mouse squirmed under Wildfire's paw. "Why wouldn't I be? You dislike me, and your stupid alphas haven't even said a word to me yet."[/quote]

Zero had just about had it with this wolf. "Because you haven't approached Stonepack yet, stupid!" She snapped her jaws inches from his face.[/quote]
Wildfire swung his head around wildly. "Care to join me?" He said, tone mocking.[/quote]

"As if!" she spat back without missing a beat.
[/quote]"Pfffttt," he spat. He padded away, nose close to the ground. This way to the alpha's den? he thought.
When he looked up, there the den was. That was easy.
Wildfire stuck his nose into the entrance.

Quote:

Zero had just about had it with this wolf. "Because you haven't approached Stonepack yet, stupid!" She snapped her jaws inches from his face. Wildfire swung his head around wildly. "Care to join me?" He said, tone mocking.

"As if!" she spat back without missing a beat. "Pfffttt," he spat. He padded away, nose close to the ground. This way to the alpha's den? he thought.
Wildfire stuck his nose into the entrance.
A group of three wolves surrounded him, growling and snarling viciously.

Last edited:
[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502775"][quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502758"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502737"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502733"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502726"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1190#post_12502715"]

Zero had just about had it with this wolf. "Because you haven't approached Stonepack yet, stupid!" She snapped her jaws inches from his face.[/quote]
Wildfire swung his head around wildly. "Care to join me?" He said, tone mocking.[/quote]

"As if!" she spat back without missing a beat.[/quote]
"Pfffttt," he spat. He padded away, nose close to the ground. This way to the alpha's den? he thought.

Wildfire stuck his nose into the entrance.[/quote]
A group of three wolves surrounded him, growling and snarling viciously.
[/quote]Wildfire lashed his tail. "Anything wrong?"

Quote:

"As if!" she spat back without missing a beat. "Pfffttt," he spat. He padded away, nose close to the ground. This way to the alpha's den? he thought.

Wildfire stuck his nose into the entrance. A group of three wolves surrounded him, growling and snarling viciously. Wildfire lashed his tail. "Anything wrong?"

"You. That's what's wrong." A grayish-red she-wolf snapped his jaws at his right ear. "If you want to join, you don't just waltz on into the pack's territory! What are you, stupid?"

Back
Top Bottom