~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Stone dragged himself out of his den, and into the orange rays of the rising sun. He parted his jaws in a massive yawn, and stretched.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Dance the jig? Give me a break! I'm a wolf, if that isn't obvious!"

"Wait at the border and howl," she scoffed. "You know, like this!" She tilted her head back and howled. It wasn't just a sarcastic demonstration, either; she was informing Stonepack's alphas of the intruder.

"Wait at the border and howl," she scoffed. "You know, like this!" She tilted her head back and howled. It wasn't just a sarcastic demonstration, either; she was informing Stonepack's alphas of the intruder.
Atra heard the Darkpack wolf from the other side of her territory. She licked her lips and jumped up, eager for a fight to prove the strength of her pack.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Dance the jig? Give me a break! I'm a wolf, if that isn't obvious!"

"I can do that," he spat. "I'm not a giraffe."
Wildfire threw his head back and parted his massive jaws, to let out a blood-curdling howl.

Back
Top Bottom