~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Quote:
Kodiak stalked up beside her. A dark grin played at the corners of his lips. "Y'know," he said thoughtfully, "Perhaps we should drive out Emeraldpack. I don't know if our spies have been discovered yet in Stonepack, but they haven't reported to me yet. But, our spy in Emeraldpack says they are weak." He licked his chops eagerly.

After a few moments of thought Amber shrugged."I'm sure the the alphas can handle it."She murmured to herself and laid back down.She was really bored but didn't think it was worth the trouble.

Quote: "I can do that," he spat. "I'm not a giraffe."
Wildfire threw his head back and parted his massive jaws, to let out a blood-curdling howl.

A shadow stalked up behind Wildfire as he was howling. Mid-howl, it lurched forwards, attempting to knock his paws out from under him. "Shut up, lone wolf."

"Then what am I supposed to do? Dance the jig? Give me a break! I'm a wolf, if that isn't obvious!"

"Wait at the border and howl," she scoffed. "You know, like this!" She tilted her head back and howled. It wasn't just a sarcastic demonstration, either; she was informing Stonepack's alphas of the intruder.

"I can do that," he spat. "I'm not a giraffe."

Wildfire threw his head back and parted his massive jaws, to let out a blood-curdling howl.

A shadow stalked up behind Wildfire as he was howling. Mid-howl, it lurched forwards, attempting to knock his paws out from under him. "Shut up, lone wolf."
Wildfire scrambled to right himself. He whirled around, and lunged blindly.

Kodiak stalked up beside her. A dark grin played at the corners of his lips. "Y'know," he said thoughtfully, "Perhaps we should drive out Emeraldpack. I don't know if our spies have been discovered yet in Stonepack, but they haven't reported to me yet. But, our spy in Emeraldpack says they are weak." He licked his chops eagerly.
"Hmm...yes, I suppose now would be a good time, with Darkpack going strong." In truth, Atra was dying with the need for vengeance on the Stonepack wolves, but she knew that Kodiak was right about Emeraldpack.
She galloped along beside him, twisting her face into a ferocious snare when she came upon Wildfire. "Well," she said in a low rumble. "Another piece of prey to be dealt with?"

Quote: "I can do that," he spat. "I'm not a giraffe."

A shadow stalked up behind Wildfire as he was howling. Mid-howl, it lurched forwards, attempting to knock his paws out from under him. "Shut up, lone wolf." Wildfire scrambled to right himself. He whirled around, and lunged blindly.

The she-wolf hardly even flinched as Wildfire cut open a small slash on her shoulder. "This is how you act when you wish to join a pack? You must be new to these territories, pup." She snapped her powerful jaws at his scruff, just to get him under control.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Dance the jig? Give me a break! I'm a wolf, if that isn't obvious!"

"Wait at the border and howl," she scoffed. "You know, like this!" She tilted her head back and howled. It wasn't just a sarcastic demonstration, either; she was informing Stonepack's alphas of the intruder.

"I can do that," he spat. "I'm not a giraffe."

Wildfire scrambled to right himself. He whirled around, and lunged blindly.

The she-wolf hardly even flinched as Wildfire cut open a small slash on her shoulder. "This is how you act when you wish to join a pack? You must be new to these territories, pup." She snapped her powerful jaws at his scruff, just to get him under control.
Wildfire yanked his scruff out of the she-wolf's jaws. Teeth bared, he leaned forward. "I am."

Back
Top Bottom