~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Quote: "I can do that," he spat. "I'm not a giraffe."

Wildfire threw his head back and parted his massive jaws, to let out a blood-curdling howl.

A shadow stalked up behind Wildfire as he was howling. Mid-howl, it lurched forwards, attempting to knock his paws out from under him. "Shut up, lone wolf." Wildfire scrambled to right himself. He whirled around, and lunged blindly.

The she-wolf hardly even flinched as Wildfire cut open a small slash on her shoulder. "This is how you act when you wish to join a pack? You must be new to these territories, pup." She snapped her powerful jaws at his scruff, just to get him under control. Wildfire yanked his scruff out of the she-wolf's jaws. Teeth bared, he leaned forward. "I am."

A vicious smirk played at the corners of her lips. "It shows." Her comeback was instant, and sharp as a thorn. She turned, and barked into the crowd, "HADES!" before, without warning, she lunged for Windfire's scruff again.

(Wrong timeline, then
th.gif
Edit, edit, edit time...)

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503021"][quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1210#post_12503014"]

"Then what am I supposed to do? Dance the jig? Give me a break! I'm a wolf, if that isn't obvious!"

"Wait at the border and howl," she scoffed. "You know, like this!" She tilted her head back and howled. It wasn't just a sarcastic demonstration, either; she was informing Stonepack's alphas of the intruder.

"I can do that," he spat. "I'm not a giraffe."

Wildfire threw his head back and parted his massive jaws, to let out a blood-curdling howl.

A shadow stalked up behind Wildfire as he was howling. Mid-howl, it lurched forwards, attempting to knock his paws out from under him. "Shut up, lone wolf."

Wildfire scrambled to right himself. He whirled around, and lunged blindly.

The she-wolf hardly even flinched as Wildfire cut open a small slash on her shoulder. "This is how you act when you wish to join a pack? You must be new to these territories, pup." She snapped her powerful jaws at his scruff, just to get him under control.

Wildfire yanked his scruff out of the she-wolf's jaws. Teeth bared, he leaned forward. "I am."[/quote]

A vicious smirk played at the corners of her lips. "It shows." Her comeback was instant, and sharp as a thorn. She turned, and barked into the crowd, "HADES!" before, without warning, she lunged for Windfire's scruff again.
[/quote]Wildfire wasn't quick enough to dodge. He squealed and fell backward. His only hope was that his massive form would pin the she-wolf down.

A shadow stalked up behind Wildfire as he was howling. Mid-howl, it lurched forwards, attempting to knock his paws out from under him. "Shut up, lone wolf." Wildfire scrambled to right himself. He whirled around, and lunged blindly.

The she-wolf hardly even flinched as Wildfire cut open a small slash on her shoulder. "This is how you act when you wish to join a pack? You must be new to these territories, pup." She snapped her powerful jaws at his scruff, just to get him under control. Wildfire yanked his scruff out of the she-wolf's jaws. Teeth bared, he leaned forward. "I am."

A vicious smirk played at the corners of her lips. "It shows." Her comeback was instant, and sharp as a thorn. She turned, and barked into the crowd, "HADES!" before, without warning, she lunged for Windfire's scruff again. Wildfire wasn't quick enough to dodge. He squealed and fell backward. His only hope was that his massive form would pin the she-wolf down.

The she-wolf gasped, but didn't let go under his weight. Her snarl purred in Wildfire's ears, and echoed like church bells.

A brown he-wolf, who was just as big as Wildfire was, stalked forward. Growling, he attempted to peel Wildfire off of the black she-wolf. "Submit, or go home." His rumbling growl was like low thunder.

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503046"][quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503033"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503021"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1210#post_12503014"]

"Then what am I supposed to do? Dance the jig? Give me a break! I'm a wolf, if that isn't obvious!"

"Wait at the border and howl," she scoffed. "You know, like this!" She tilted her head back and howled. It wasn't just a sarcastic demonstration, either; she was informing Stonepack's alphas of the intruder.

A shadow stalked up behind Wildfire as he was howling. Mid-howl, it lurched forwards, attempting to knock his paws out from under him. "Shut up, lone wolf."

The she-wolf hardly even flinched as Wildfire cut open a small slash on her shoulder. "This is how you act when you wish to join a pack? You must be new to these territories, pup." She snapped her powerful jaws at his scruff, just to get him under control.

Wildfire yanked his scruff out of the she-wolf's jaws. Teeth bared, he leaned forward. "I am."[/quote]

A vicious smirk played at the corners of her lips. "It shows." Her comeback was instant, and sharp as a thorn. She turned, and barked into the crowd, "HADES!" before, without warning, she lunged for Windfire's scruff again.[/quote]
Wildfire wasn't quick enough to dodge. He squealed and fell backward. His only hope was that his massive form would pin the she-wolf down.[/quote]

The she-wolf gasped, but didn't let go under his weight. Her snarl purred in Wildfire's ears, and echoed like church bells.

A brown he-wolf, who was just as big as Wildfire was, stalked forward. Growling, he attempted to peel Wildfire off of the black she-wolf. "Submit, or go home." His rumbling growl was like low thunder.
[/quote]Wildfire rolled off the she-wolf, but not before lifting his body up a few inches, attempting to give her a good jolt when he dropped down...

A vicious smirk played at the corners of her lips. "It shows." Her comeback was instant, and sharp as a thorn. She turned, and barked into the crowd, "HADES!" before, without warning, she lunged for Windfire's scruff again. Wildfire wasn't quick enough to dodge. He squealed and fell backward. His only hope was that his massive form would pin the she-wolf down.

A brown he-wolf, who was just as big as Wildfire was, stalked forward. Growling, he attempted to peel Wildfire off of the black she-wolf. "Submit, or go home." His rumbling growl was like low thunder. Wildfire rolled off the she-wolf, but not before lifting his body up a few inches, attempting to give her a good jolt when he dropped down...
The she-wolf howled out in fury when he did that. The brown he-wolf snarled, and flew down, attempting to grasp Wildfire's throat in his jaws.

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503055"][quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503050"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503046"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503033"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1220#post_12503021"]

[quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1210#post_12503014"]

A vicious smirk played at the corners of her lips. "It shows." Her comeback was instant, and sharp as a thorn. She turned, and barked into the crowd, "HADES!" before, without warning, she lunged for Windfire's scruff again.[/quote]
Wildfire wasn't quick enough to dodge. He squealed and fell backward. His only hope was that his massive form would pin the she-wolf down.[/quote]

A brown he-wolf, who was just as big as Wildfire was, stalked forward. Growling, he attempted to peel Wildfire off of the black she-wolf. "Submit, or go home." His rumbling growl was like low thunder.[/quote]
Wildfire rolled off the she-wolf, but not before lifting his body up a few inches, attempting to give her a good jolt when he dropped down...[/quote]
The she-wolf howled out in fury when he did that. The brown he-wolf snarled, and flew down, attempting to grasp Wildfire's throat in his jaws.
[/quote]Wildfire jerked his head aside, but felt the he-wolf's teeth scrape across his cheek.

A brown he-wolf, who was just as big as Wildfire was, stalked forward. Growling, he attempted to peel Wildfire off of the black she-wolf. "Submit, or go home." His rumbling growl was like low thunder. Wildfire rolled off the she-wolf, but not before lifting his body up a few inches, attempting to give her a good jolt when he dropped down... The she-wolf howled out in fury when he did that. The brown he-wolf snarled, and flew down, attempting to grasp Wildfire's throat in his jaws. Wildfire jerked his head aside, but felt the he-wolf's teeth scrape across his cheek.

(I'm just gonna call them by their names. I can't stand using 'he wolf" all the time.)

Hades growled viciously. Every hair on his pelt bristled, and his ears were pinned back flat against his skull. "Who are you?" he growled.

Senkah surged to her paws, stepping over to her mate's side. She glowered down at Wildfire, her lips curled inwardly in a frightening snarl.

Back
Top Bottom