~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

( I'm going to make the forms for the alphas of SummitPack ( A.K.A. - the re-named Night Pack ) because I have free time. And in that free time I also created Zero, in all her awesomeness:

I just thought that she looked better in that position, and I am totally aware that I went slightly overboard on the shading.
hide.gif

If anybody ever wants an RP character drawn, just shoot me a PM.
smile.png
. )
She looks good! I wish I could draw like that.

Also, the charries of Summitpack are accepted. I'll let you know when the Darkpack plot is over, so they can come in.

Phoenix looked at Faedon hesitantly. He glanced at the territory over the she-wolf's shoulders and a huge feeling of sadness fell over him. He loved where he was at, but... maybe pack life would be good. At he couldn't pass up the opportunity to become mates with the alpha's daughter. He sighed, and smiled. "If your alphas will have me, I'll join." he told Faedon.

"Oh Phoenix, I know they will!" Faedon's tail was wagging a mile a minute. "My mother will love you. Follow me!" She turned, and started pelting back towards the mountains, which were capped with snow. She let out a joyous howl.

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/1430#post_12514223"]

Willowsong flicked an ear questionably, but followed the alpha, and soon caught up with her. "Where are we going?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk with me, Zero," Wildfire said, loudly, as if his intentions were an everyday thing.

"The densite. Even if they follow our scent, I doubt Darkpack will follow us clear out there."

Zero's gaze shifted from critical to dubious. "Why?" A second later, she added, "Oh, why not. Sure."

I'm surprised that nobody had suggested that I'm a spy yet, Willowsong thought, wrinkling her snout. After a few moments, the white she-wolf smelled the air. "Eck," she mumbled under her breath. "They smell!"

Wildfire grinned and pelted into the woods, motioning for Zero to follow him.

"I can hear you." Senkah didn't even bother to tear her confident gaze away from the mountains.

Zero sprinted after him, but hung back a bit. She sniffed the air on occasion, and glanced at her surroundings. She wanted to trust this wolf... but she couldn't just yet.

Willowsong lowered her head as she felt her cheeks grow warm.

Wildfire appeared out of rustling undergrowth, a freshly killed hare dangling from his jaws. "Here," he said with a warm, sincere smile, "take it. It was killed right out, too."

(It was DONE. Now it's Better Dig Two)

Senkah swished her tail, but otherwise, there was no sign of her irritation. She picked her way up the mountain; the ground was rocky and hard, and there were many sharp stones. But, as she'd grown up here and lived here her whole life, Senkah's pads were tough and callused.

Zero blinked with surprise. Maybe this wolf wasn't as bad as he'd seemed when she first met him. "Thank you." She managed a small, but genuine smile as she gently took its foot in her jaws. She took a bite out of its belly, and wolfed it down. Her previous distrust was slipping away, bit by bit.
[/quote]( You lie like the penny on the parking lot outside the grocery store )

Willowsong, however, winced with each step. The sharp stones cut into her pads, and she was leaving a slight trail of blood behind.

Wildfire sat on his haunches, watching Zero in curiosity.

( I'm going to make the forms for the alphas of SummitPack ( A.K.A. - the re-named Night Pack ) because I have free time. And in that free time I also created Zero, in all her awesomeness: I just thought that she looked better in that position, and I am totally aware that I went slightly overboard on the shading. :oops: . If anybody ever wants an RP character drawn, just shoot me a PM. :) . )
She looks good! I wish I could draw like that. Also, the charries of Summitpack are accepted. I'll let you know when the Darkpack plot is over, so they can come in.
Only took all my years of sketching to perfect it, and still needs tweeking. Gah. 'Kay.

( Oh wait,,,, I was singing lyrics to You Lie.

Oh well.

You lie like a priceless Persian rug on a rich man's floor
And you lie like a coon dog basking in the sunshine on my porch
Well, you lie like a penny in the parking lot at the grocery store
It just comes way too natural to you

)

( SOME ONE!!! I have a dire need to RP!!! I am speaking with my dad in Maltese! and arguing with my mom in Cherokee! SAVE ME FROM MY CRAZY FAMILY!!! )

Back
Top Bottom