~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Quote: My bottle-fed lamb, who somehow got out of her crate, in our truck ON THE ROAD.

Quote:
ya.gif

Quote: Most definitely!!!!

Well, that was probably the WORST experience I have ever gone through. I pray it never happens again.
th.gif

( OWLKINS just likes to watch us suffer when she doesn't reply... )

( please don't hurt me )

Fyra had somehow ended up sprinting towards Hades and Wildfire, her head tucked in to increase her speed. A few moments later, she crashed into something furry. "W-w-what the heck?!?" she screeched, backing up slowly and picking up her head. "Hades. Sorry..."

Pitch stopped at a river to get a drink

Rose dropped down from the log and disappeared inside her den

Quote:
Faedon collapsed beside the trunk of a spruce with a groan voicing her agony. Her stomach felt like a bag of sand. A painful, heavy bag of sand that she couldn't remove. Every time she ate, she would just throw it back up, but for some reason, she was getting bigger instead of skinnier.
Cyan appeared from behind a tall tree, looking at Faedon in curiosity.

( Where's Hades? )

(Just... around. No idea, honestly)

Faedon was swallowed up by the mouth of her den (I couldn't resist) and she vanished into the shadows.

( Welllll..... Wildfire will be "around", too. )

Wildfire trotted into StonePack camp, his posture erect; a clear sign of his dominance- not over the territory, but in the sense that he wasn't a lowly PackMate anymore.
"Hades?!" he barked, tilting his head slightly.

( Mind if Cyan becomes Faedon's stalker shadow? )

The wolves growled and snarled at Wildfire when he barged on in, as their instinct to defend their territory and pack showed itself. Hades stormed out of his den, glowering at Wildfire. "What do you want?"

Wildfire swung his head around at the wolves, his lips curled in a snarl to ward the others off. "If you don't mind," he spat, "I'd like to speak with Hades without a dozen other ears hearing!"

Hades snapped his jaws together as a warning, creating a hollow echo. "I'll control my own pack, thank you very much. I don't need your help, junior." Hades motioned with his tail for the wolves to leave. The wolves were reluctant, but complied.

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/2230#post_12612969"][quote name="ClucksAndPeeps" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/2200#post_12611832"]

[quote name="OwlLover" url="/t/839548/run-with-the-pack-wolf-roleplay/2200#post_12611822"]

Wildfire pelted toward the StonePack/PinePack border, a smug smile dancing across his muzzle.

Unbeknownst to the black he-wolf, his daughter, Hallie, had woken up from her slumber and was pelting after him.

Faedon collapsed beside the trunk of a spruce with a groan voicing her agony. Her stomach felt like a bag of sand. A painful, heavy bag of sand that she couldn't remove. Every time she ate, she would just throw it back up, but for some reason, she was getting bigger instead of skinnier.

( Where's Hades? )

Faedon was swallowed up by the mouth of her den (I couldn't resist) and she vanished into the shadows.

Wildfire trotted into StonePack camp, his posture erect; a clear sign of his dominance- not over the territory, but in the sense that he wasn't a lowly PackMate anymore.

The wolves growled and snarled at Wildfire when he barged on in, as their instinct to defend their territory and pack showed itself. Hades stormed out of his den, glowering at Wildfire. "What do you want?"
[/quote]

Wildfire swung his head around at the wolves, his lips curled in a snarl to ward the others off. "If you don't mind," he spat, "I'd like to speak with Hades without a dozen other ears hearing!"
[/quote]

Hades snapped his jaws together as a warning, creating a hollow echo. "I'll control my own pack, thank you very much. I don't need your help, junior." Hades motioned with his tail for the wolves to leave. The wolves were reluctant, but complied.
[/quote]Wildfire didn't leave nor did he merely back up and submit. "You obviously don't know how packs work, do you, pup?" Wildfire sneered. "The alphas don't give orders; they do something and the pack follows."

Quote:

( Where's Hades? )

Hades snapped his jaws together as a warning, creating a hollow echo. "I'll control my own pack, thank you very much. I don't need your help, junior." Hades motioned with his tail for the wolves to leave. The wolves were reluctant, but complied. Wildfire didn't leave nor did he merely back up and submit. "You obviously don't know how packs work, do you, pup?" Wildfire sneered. "The alphas don't give orders; they do something and the pack follows."

Hades snapped at Wildfire's face. He'd finally had enough. "I think you've got it backwards, junior. The alphas do give orders. Get off this land, or this pack will tear you to shreds and leave what's left of your body at the border."

Back
Top Bottom