~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

Wildfire paced outside the den, blue eyes blazing as he wondered whether he should go in. Him and Zero weren't on good terms, and he didn't want to upset his mate further. Mumbling to himself, he thought, it's my den, too. I go in if I want. And with the grace of a revered alpha, he strode in.

Zero didn't snap at him or glare at him; in fact, she didn't even regard him at all. She had her back to him as she weaved some feathers into her nest.
Wildfire was greeted by Trista and Hallie, who eagerly bounded up to tell their father the day's news.

"I caught my first rabbit today, daddy!" Hallie said, nearly rolling on her paws in excitement.

"Good job, sweetie," Wildfire replied. "But for now, I need to go talk to your mom. Go catch her a rabbit or two, will you?"

"Okay!" the two white she-pups said in perfect usion, as if they had rehearsed it, bounding out of the den. Wildfire wouldn't doubt if they had done just so, either; the sisters were always finishing each other's sentences and such.

Thoughts aside, the black he-wolf joined Zero in weaving feathers into the tender moss, saying nothing.

Zero eyed him, but said nothing.

Wildfire paced outside the den, blue eyes blazing as he wondered whether he should go in. Him and Zero weren't on good terms, and he didn't want to upset his mate further. Mumbling to himself, he thought, it's my den, too. I go in if I want. And with the grace of a revered alpha, he strode in.

Zero didn't snap at him or glare at him; in fact, she didn't even regard him at all. She had her back to him as she weaved some feathers into her nest.
Wildfire was greeted by Trista and Hallie, who eagerly bounded up to tell their father the day's news.

"I caught my first rabbit today, daddy!" Hallie said, nearly rolling on her paws in excitement.

"Good job, sweetie," Wildfire replied. "But for now, I need to go talk to your mom. Go catch her a rabbit or two, will you?"

"Okay!" the two white she-pups said in perfect usion, as if they had rehearsed it, bounding out of the den. Wildfire wouldn't doubt if they had done just so, either; the sisters were always finishing each other's sentences and such.

Thoughts aside, the black he-wolf joined Zero in weaving feathers into the tender moss, saying nothing.

Wildfire returned the eyeing, rather sheepishly.

Zero, after weaving the feathers into the nest, went out into the sunshine.

Zero, after weaving the feathers into the nest, went out into the sunshine.
Wildfire followed, surveying the pack with a critical, burning blue gaze. The densite buzzed with activity, and Robin was apparently bursting with excitement as she ran to her alphas: "Wildfire, Zero! There's a herd of caribou to the west!"

Last edited:

Phoenix twisted his body, trying to reach a burr that had lodged itself in his thick red fur. He snarled savagely, getting for of his own fur in his teeth than the burr. 

"There's a burr in your fur," Echo informed the frenzied he-wolf, looking at him as if it weren't obvious he knew about his problem. Sitting down on her haunches, she stared, her expression closely resembling a stone face.

"Hurr durr." Phoenix snarled sourly in reply. He now had a patch of missing fur on his haunches, and groaned when he saw this. "Dangit." he muttered. He was in a bad mood, which was odd for him. 
"Well, Mister Boss, lemme get it for you," Echo said, reaching her muzzle into his fur. Instead of removing the burr, she only dug it in further. "Whoops..." she said, mockingly apologetic, her voice oozing with sarcasm.

Quote: "Hurr durr." Phoenix snarled sourly in reply. He now had a patch of missing fur on his haunches, and groaned when he saw this. "Dangit." he muttered. He was in a bad mood, which was odd for him.
"Well, Mister Boss, lemme get it for you," Echo said, reaching her muzzle into his fur. Instead of removing the burr, she only dug it in further. "Whoops..." she said, mockingly apologetic, her voice oozing with sarcasm.
Phoenix snarled, snapping at her. "Flea bag!" he spat, and moved away from her. Grumbling irritably, he padded toward the river.

Phoenix twisted his body, trying to reach a burr that had lodged itself in his thick red fur. He snarled savagely, getting for of his own fur in his teeth than the burr. 

"There's a burr in your fur," Echo informed the frenzied he-wolf, looking at him as if it weren't obvious he knew about his problem. Sitting down on her haunches, she stared, her expression closely resembling a stone face.

"Hurr durr." Phoenix snarled sourly in reply. He now had a patch of missing fur on his haunches, and groaned when he saw this. "Dangit." he muttered. He was in a bad mood, which was odd for him. 

Phoenix snarled, snapping at her. "Flea bag!" he spat, and moved away from her. Grumbling irritably, he padded toward the river. 
"I guess that felt good," Echo said sheepishly. "If you really want a flea bag, go to my sister, Fyra. You ain't seen nothin' yet, if you've never witnessed her tricks."

Sunny started a bit. She glance around, until her eyes fell upon Sugar's form. "H-hi," she barked back with a bit of reluctance. The way her life had been, she wasn't sure who to trust anymore, but she learned that those wolves were few and far between.

______

Hunter looked up. "Hi, Solar." Although the loss of Azar bothered him very much every day of his life, he wasn't moping around anymore and was much cheerier than he had been when Azar died.
"Hello," Sugar said. "I'm Sugar."

________

"Sorry about your mate's death," she said sympathetically. "She was a nice wolf."

Back
Top Bottom