~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

( I don't know who rps Zero, but..)
(Ok then do wildfire he is played by Clucksandpeeps.) Aella ran toward and bear and leapt and it's throat, tearing of its scruff. The bear yowled and shot a paw at her head and Aella went flying. But that didn't stop her! She lashed out a paw, claws extended and dug them deep into the bears forehead. Then, she moved to he neck bear and bit it's paws, twisting and pulling it in her jaws. The bear snapped it's jaws at Aellas neck and she was bloody against a tree within heartbeats.
Magpie dashed out of her den at the ruckus, and sped up into a sprint as she saw the bear. Her heart was paralyzed in fear, yet her protect-the-pack instinct kept her from stopping like her head told her to do.
About five feet in front of the bear, she drew to a stop, panting and staring up at the big beast. What was she doing, going right into the path of a bear?

Seeing Aella, Magpie stepped back. "Get... out..," she whispered, ears pinned to her skull as she crept away. "Get... out, Aella!"

Last edited:
Magpie dashed out of her den at the ruckus, and sped up into a sprint as she saw the bear. Her heart was paralyzed in fear, yet her protect-the-pack instinct kept her from stopping like her head told her to do.
About five feet in front of the bear, she drew to a stop, panting and staring up at the big beast. What was she doing, going right into the path of a bear?

Seeing Aella, Magpie stepped back. "Get... out..," she whispered, ears pinned to her skull as she crept away. "Get... out, Aella!"
With a struggle, Aella got to her feet. She cracked her neck and look in the eyes of the bear. Her voice was dull but determined. "No way am I letting a fox brained bear hurt my friend. If you fight..." She crouched with a small wince, "I fight." She met Magpies gaze, and Aellas expression was a little desperate, so she bolted to get help.

Without Orps and wildriverswolf, we can't continue this RP's plot, so to be quite frank, it's not going anywhere. I've lost almost all interest in this RP. I've been long on the fence about letting this RP go, and I've finally decided.

You all are welcome to continue RPing here. I just won't be anymore.

Without Orps and wildriverswolf, we can't continue this RP's plot, so to be quite frank, it's not going anywhere. I've lost almost all interest in this RP. I've been long on the fence about letting this RP go, and I've finally decided.

Couldn't you take over their characters or put them up for grabs? That way it can go on. This is my favorite RP here, and 98% of my characters communicate with yours.

Couldn't you take over their characters or put them up for grabs? That way it can go on. This is my favorite RP here, and 98% of my characters communicate with yours.

I considered that, but I don't think I will. I'm not sure how happy I'd be if I came back from a BYC break and someone was using my characters without my permission, even if I was gone a long time. I'll PM you an idea for Pinepack, though

I considered that, but I don't think I will. I'm not sure how happy I'd be if I came back from a BYC break and someone was using my characters without my permission, even if I was gone a long time. I'll PM you an idea for Pinepack, though
I, personally, wouldn't mind, but, hey, I'm only one person.

Idea 2: You could restart, letting everybody else fill the leader spots and such.

You can PM me about that, but I don't know if I'd stick around if you leave.

Back
Top Bottom