*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Quote:
Adorable!! What color are the striped faced ones?? Do you have pics of them as adults? They are gorgeous! They almost look like raccoons in runner bodies!!
lol.png

They really are gorgeous at that age arent they !!! I went and picked up a new girl last weekend. She had a recent 6 week holiday here- and when I heard my friend was selling most of her runners I had to go get her. Poor girl is looking a little worse for wear at the moment- and is having some leg issues. I brought her inside for a bath tonight, I can feel tomorrow mornings egg- but nothing else out of the ordinary- so will have to watch her carefully. I havent taken too many pics of her since she looks so rough- but I will try and get one tomorrow. She has the sweetest face- and has fit in here so well. For a "farm duck" never handled before- she already eats out of my hand, but is still nervous about being held.

I'm wanting to order some Buff Runners from Sand Hill Prservation Center, but I have yet to see any pictures of the offspring from them.
I wish they would get some pictures on their website.. I would LOVE to see pictures of their stock.

I may just order 6 Buff runners (The Maximum I can get in one order) and Assorted Runners for the rest.

Back
Top Bottom