*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

What color do you think my indian runner drake is? I am also curious if you think it is a hybrid, and if so what other breed do you think is mixed in? Here are some pictures of my little guy, Turbo. Thanks!

ducklings are coming tomorrow morning!!!!! I'm sooooo excited! I will post LOTS of pictures!
wee.gif

My bantam chicken hatched two Runner Ducks either last night or this morning. I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow or Thursday.
One died. It looked like another hen had pecked at its nose. I had planned to move this mother today. We have been out of town. Darn. Anyway, here is the new baby.

I don't know a lot about runner ducks. Can you tell if they are boys or girls by color or bill size? I had to wait until they "talked" at about a month before I knew. Any guesses? Anything to look for? Thanks

My bantam chicken hatched two Runner Ducks either last night or this morning. I wasn't expecting them until tomorrow or Thursday.
One died. It looked like another hen had pecked at its nose. I had planned to move this mother today. We have been out of town. Darn. Anyway, here is the new baby.

I don't know a lot about runner ducks. Can you tell if they are boys or girls by color or bill size? I had to wait until they "talked" at about a month before I knew. Any guesses? Anything to look for? Thanks

Sorry about your loss. What a beauty that survived though! Keep us updated!

What color do you think my indian runner drake is? I am also curious if you think it is a hybrid, and if so what other breed do you think is mixed in? Here are some pictures of my little guy, Turbo. Thanks!

I do not know much about different breeds, but they are gorgeous! Love the coloring of the runner!

Duck house is almost done! It is a small one, I was going to try to keep them with the chickens, they have a large coop and run, but I haven't got the ducks in there. The duck house is right next to their pool so it will be better anyways. They are going to be free range once they are a little older. I take them out now, but have been keeping a close eye on them. They like to hide and rest under the porch! I will post pictures of the house soon. Hubby is doing a great job!

Sorry to hear about your other duckling, but this is one cute duck. Gotta be a "girl" since it's wrapped in a pink towel! See how much I know about ducks so far!

My ducklings arrived this morning! (6:20 am)
They are the cutest little guys eveeer!
I have a couple questions though :)
One of them just ( I think) threw up.... is that even possible? She started sneezing and spit out mushy food.
Is she okay? Her and all the rest of the ducklings are running around eating and drinking. My grandparents were just over and one of them had picked her up. Could it just be she was a little stressed?

Back
Top Bottom