*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

1f423.png
Kaki Runners wanted
1f423.png

My kids and I are looking for a few fawn /dappled or Kaki ducks as they are being called here. I say dappled only because they remind my of my aunts shire foals as they grew they'd dapple out to this beautiful coat. I've seen some really attractive ducks that have that look and was wanting to either buy a drake&mallard to hatch a few ducks from them or take a chance and buy the eggs from someone who's already done that for us.
I'd like the ducks to imprint on my kids or at least be social with and trust us enough to hold them. We live in central NJ by the ocean
and my problem is I can't find anyone other then the mail order sites that have what we're seeking. I might end up finding someone else that's interested in having the same kind of ducks so we I can just do a mail order and split them up between us but I think the minimum is 10-15 ducks and that's still many after dividing them up.
Anyhow if some of you have ducks for sale or if anyone knows of a breeder local to...
say Central New Jersey, I'd be very thankful
1f601.png

HAPPY EASTER

Last edited:
I have read many informational readings about these ducks and they all say that most Indian Runner Ducks do not, however,i I have had two females and both went broody and made nests. Good luck!

Chickengirl,

If you don't see the real thing it is normal to think what are posted as Runners are Runners......but that is not always the case. Not all Runners look like the ones I posted, but they bear a resemblance and those midget Runners don't. Just trying to help.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom