*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Duckling math..
Started with 3 runners Tuesday, I love them so much I went and picked up 2 more today. They are soooo sweet.
Here they all are cuddled in my lap :love

The farm store I got them at said they came from Townline..anyone else get runners from there?

Duckling math..
Started with 3 runners Tuesday, I love them so much I went and picked up 2 more today. They are soooo sweet.
Here they all are cuddled in my lap :love

The farm store I got them at said they came from Townline..anyone else get runners from there?

There's no such thing as too many runners :) We have 6 adults and 12 ducklings ranging from 2wks to 4 months. There's 34 more in the incubator.

I've never heard of that hatchery before but good luck with them. You'll love your runners.

Here's a couple of our littles.

I have 5 blue runners. They are 5/6 weeks old. Im sure one of my babies is a girls but im not sure about the other 4. I want to know the sexes so i know which ones ill keep and which i will rehome. I have a feeling the four are all males and im all ready attached to them. How would i find someone near me that knows how to vent check them? Im to scared to try it myself cause i read you can hurt them.

I have 5 blue runners. They are 5/6 weeks old. Im sure one of my babies is a girls but im not sure about the other 4. I want to know the sexes so i know which ones ill keep and which i will rehome. I have a feeling the four are all males and im all ready attached to them. How would i find someone near me that knows how to vent check them? Im to scared to try it myself cause i read you can hurt them.

They're too old to vent sex. It has to be done at hatch time I believe. You should start to hear their voices change soon. I have 1 hatched in march that already quacks. Ducks quack, drakes don't, they make more of a raspy sound.

Back
Top Bottom