*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

is it common for black runner ducks to have purple blue wings?

Flappers, Penciled is a variety where the hens' colored feathers are laced. In the pic (if it comes through), there is a fawn & white, 3 penciled, and their blue fawn penciled offspring.

Im a little blown away by how pretty she is. I expected just black with a little green. This is my first time with Black Runners and Im just in awe everyday how awesome they are. if I knew then what I know now, I would have got more Ducks and less Chickens!! Theres always next year.....

Flappers, Penciled is a variety where the hens' colored feathers are laced. In the pic (if it comes through), there is a fawn & white, 3 penciled, and their blue fawn penciled offspring.

Thanks for the info! I have been wondering this for awhile and couldn't find much information online.

What is considered a rare Indian Runner color? Or are all the colors pretty much the same in terms of rarity? Thanks!

From what I've seen in my part of the US white and black are the most popular. They are followed by penciled and fawn & white. The other varieties are rare. The rarest are the non accepted varieties for show.

Back
Top Bottom