*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Here is the flock out playing in a water puddle after the latest snow storm. They are rather silly. Now when it snows they lay down and propel themselves with their feet. Looks like they are sledding.

Here is the flock out playing in a water puddle after the latest snow storm. They are rather silly. Now when it snows they lay down and propel themselves with their feet. Looks like they are sledding.
Aww they are so pretty. I'd love to see a video of your ducks sledding that would be cute.

She is still loud and overly anxious. She has started to follow the Muscovy from time to time and she got into the wading pool with her for the first time. This just might take a good amount of time. Sometimes, I wonder if she bonded to me while I had them as ducklings and:( considers me the replacement and not the Muscovy. :(

She is still loud and overly anxious. She has started to follow the Muscovy from time to time and she got into the wading pool with her for the first time. This just might take a good amount of time. Sometimes, I wonder if she bonded to me while I had them as ducklings and:( considers me the replacement and not the Muscovy.
sad.png
Could be, maybe try spending more time with her right now till she feels more comfortable with your Scovy. Ducks have feelings and she is going through a rough time. If weather permits you could try sitting outside with them some with some treats and see if that helps. Overly anxious and loud sound like signs she is dealing with this pred that took her buddy and she is stressed out. Your presence more may help with that stress. Have you seen any sign of the predator that it's lurking about?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom