*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

love.gif
What can I say? looks to be about 4' tall. lol

Last edited:
I love watching them running in a group. So graceful as they swoop and turn together. The eggs are a bonus. lol
I agree. I have 4 runners out of 12 ducks. Gotta have at least 2 to get that runner-runner interaction which is its own special thing
big_smile.png

@Miss Lydia a 4' tall runner would be pretty scary! Entie (who is our most conforming runner being very slight and upright) while imitating a bowling pin she is 22" tall (she weighs just over 4 lbs with a full crop and an egg ready to drop) I think she is fairly normal. Runner drakes can be about 10" taller than the ducks.
hide.gif
You should get half a dozen runners... you'll see.
hide.gif

I agree. I have 4 runners out of 12 ducks. Gotta have at least 2 to get that runner-runner interaction which is its own special thing
big_smile.png

@Miss Lydia a 4' tall runner would be pretty scary! Entie (who is our most conforming runner being very slight and upright) while imitating a bowling pin she is 22" tall (she weighs just over 4 lbs with a full crop and an egg ready to drop) I think she is fairly normal. Runner drakes can be about 10" taller than the ducks.
hide.gif
You should get half a dozen runners... you'll see.
hide.gif
Okay you come and build me a Runner duck hut and I'll get half a dozen.
smile.png
I love that bowling pin look wouldn't mind having it myself.

Back
Top Bottom