*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Help
One of my runners won't get up she hobbles I don't want to traumatize her and chase her down and remove her what do I do

I second what Tevyes Dad wrote. The more you can help get the weight off the leg the more you may be able to soothe it. It is vital to know what's going on - if it is a foot injury, splinter, bumble, or possible pulled muscle. I like to give mine treats after checking them out, so they will associate treats with being handled.

An Epsom salt compress can help with a pulled muscle - don't let her drink it, it's a laxative. Just put Epsom salt and water solution on a clean rag and wrap the foot and leg, hold it for as long as possible, up to ten minutes.

We are officially the proud owners of two little Runners. Any of you Runner experts have an idea of color? I think Fawn and white but the two look pretty different so I wonder if both are the same color or not.

Ember

Cinder

Looking fawn and white, I think.
love.gif

Sunny day duck pics!!!

They think I have treats :D

My boys are so shiny, even all scroungey from mud and molting!

Gwaine and Banshee think I should be taking pictures of them, but Zuko and Azula are just SO SHINY!!!

So graceful, even when scritching the face with the fwappity-stompers!

Sunny day duck pics!!!

They think I have treats
big_smile.png

My boys are so shiny, even all scroungey from mud and molting!

Gwaine and Banshee think I should be taking pictures of them, but Zuko and Azula are just SO SHINY!!!

So graceful, even when scritching the face with the fwappity-stompers!

I love how in the first pic the two F&W are not really with the program
gig.gif

I love how in the first pic the two F&W are not really with the program :gig

That's Impa and Ezri, and they rarely are. I can always expect one of them to be running around all crazy and yelling at nothing, or stuck inside the pen while everyone else is out foraging because she wasn't paying attention when they left and now she can't remember where the gate is. They trip over things more than the entire rest of the flock combined! Their sister Zoe (one of the blues) integrated with the older birds so gracefully, I don't know why the Twins are still so derpy...

Back
Top Bottom