*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

They sure were adorable lil ones.. I look forward to seeing them now.
pop.gif

My crew has new photos at: www.flickr.com/crawforddogs

No close up of their new feathers though. The darker ducklings are coming in white and a dark chocolate color that seems to be mixed with some occasional white? Almost like they may end up mallard and white with runner pattern which is impossible.
The lighter ducklings are coming in white with dark chocolate patches on there heads. . I think.

I wasn't going to share this since trying to hatch shipped eggs doesn't always go well but I have to say today Runner and Buff eggs are being shipped to me My Broody Muscovy's will be hatching them, A wonderful friend and member here is sending them to me. I am very excited to see what will hatch.
Exciting!

My crew has new photos at: www.flickr.com/crawforddogs

No close up of their new feathers though. The darker ducklings are coming in white and a dark chocolate color that seems to be mixed with some occasional white? Almost like they may end up mallard and white with runner pattern which is impossible.
The lighter ducklings are coming in white with dark chocolate patches on there heads. . I think.
I bet by the time they get their feathers they will have changed even more I only have Muscovy right now and it's so amazing to see how much they change in colors from hatch to new adult feathers. Keep the pics coming.

I need a Fawn and white runner expert :)

I'm noticing that Ember is getting grey (blue) coloring on her head and cinder appears to have the fawn colored head. Looking around online I was trying to find photos of fawn and whites with the grey head and every single one I saw was a drake... anybody have a female with a grey head?

They are only a couple of weeks old so I know you cannot really tell. Just curious if anyone has a girl with the different head coloring :)

Wondering if the little black one in front is a runner?
Its a mystery duckling from tsc and is the same age but smaller than everyone and stands much taller? And the lighter one in the water bowl also stands very tall. Trying to figure out what they are. Thank u!

Back
Top Bottom