*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

My runner drake Oliver is kind of co-leader of the flock, but its only because of his wife Dory, the biggest duck in the flock! She scares everyone away, so they know if they attack Oliver, Dory will get them.
lol.png
I can't even imagine the concept of co-leader.... In my flock, it's:

Kaine (sounding just like Napoleon from "Aristocats"): I'm the leader!

Tevye (in a perfect imitation of Tommy Chong): No, no dude... like... YOU are so the leader.

I can't even imagine the concept of co-leader.... In my flock, it's:

Kaine (sounding just like Napoleon from "Aristocats"): I'm the leader!

Tevye (in a perfect imitation of Tommy Chong): No, no dude... like... YOU are so the leader.
Haha, well she does all of the leading. Oliver is kind of the hen-pushed husband. But he does lead the flock when they go on adventures around the yard!

Look how big my babies are already :( I don't want them to turn in to big ducks lol

So cute in their little fawn sweaters
love.gif
Why is it that F&W runners seem to have even more smile than most ducks??? Entie is the same way... Smiling all day, you can't help but join them
big_smile.png

So cute in their little fawn sweaters
love.gif
Why is it that F&W runners seem to have even more smile than most ducks??? Entie is the same way... Smiling all day, you can't help but join them
big_smile.png
Nonstop smiles from them! I can't stand how sweet they are..it will be hard to let them join the flock as I know they won't be as people friendly anymore. But whatever makes them happy!

Back
Top Bottom