*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Running for their morning scratch they eat out of my hand. Even though they're almost a year old, they'll always be my babies. :)

@Miss Lydia Your ducklings are adorable. i love the little wings they have at this age, it makes them look so prehistoric. and the pitter patter of their little webbed feet... and the softness of their down, and, and, and,... i just love baby ducks.
great pics, thanks for sharing.
I just love baby ducks too.!!

I need help pls. I have a five week old Indian runner duck. I got her/him the day she was born. My boyfriend and I have spent everyday with her and given her all of our undivided attention. She is so loving and trusting of me. She thinks I'm her momma. Sadly I am going to have to get rid of her. I would like to find someone who will give her the love and attention I gave her and am unable to now. Can someone please give me advice as to what I should do? The only other thing I know do to is have her put down. Thanks

I need help pls. I have a five week old Indian runner duck. I got her/him the day she was born. My boyfriend and I have spent everyday with her and given her all of our undivided attention. She is so loving and trusting of me. She thinks I'm her momma. Sadly I am going to have to get rid of her. I would like to find someone who will give her the love and attention I gave her and am unable to now. Can someone please give me advice as to what I should do? The only other thing I know do to is have her put down. Thanks
Sorry to hear you have to get rid of her. I would be devastated. I'm sure you could find someone to take her if you ask around. If I were you, I would ask people you know love animals or, more specifically, ducks, if they would like her or put one of those ads in the newspaper or something like that that says: "Free to a good, loving home ... " Hope you can figure this out!

Back
Top Bottom