*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

My chickens lay wherever they please... They usually go broody and hatch chicks due to 9 Roos. I think there are about 40 chickens now, all mixed, silly mutts. Mostly bantam mixes. I focus mostly on my ducks. They are my favorite!
Of course all think chickens and rooster have names though
wink.png
9 roosters! I have one, now, but I used to have 10 (I think) all at one time but not with 40 hens. Hence the getting rid of them part. I wish I could keep that many chickens, though. A coop is never big enough ...
sad.png

Ducks are my fav, too. But their coop is even smaller than the chickens' coop, so ...

OK I have 2indian runner ducks and one is limping and being pushed away by the other ducks I have. What and why could this be happening? Thanks

●[COLOR=0000FF]Members[/COLOR]●

▸ D[COLOR=FFFF00]u[/COLOR]c[COLOR=FFFF00]k[/COLOR]L[COLOR=FFFF00]o[/COLOR]v[COLOR=FFFF00]e[/COLOR]r[COLOR=FFFF00]2[/COLOR]3[COLOR=FFFF00]9[/COLOR]9

▸ Galgo98

▸ [COLOR=008000]Amiga[/COLOR]

▸ [COLOR=800080]AnimalPro24[/COLOR]

▸ [COLOR=FF0000]Featherfinder[/COLOR]

▸ [COLOR=FFA500]Duckyfromoz[/COLOR]

▸ Suzi

▸ [COLOR=FF0000]WestKnollAmy[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000FF]●[/COLOR]Wish to be Members[COLOR=0000FF]●[/COLOR]

(None yet)
[/quote]

9 roosters! I have one, now, but I used to have 10 (I think) all at one time but not with 40 hens. Hence the getting rid of them part. I wish I could keep that many chickens, though. A coop is never big enough ... :(
Ducks are my fav, too. But their coop is even smaller than the chickens' coop, so ...

Yea, there's a rooster that was born without a tail, cutest thing ever :) his names is Tailess
The chickens have free run of 2 yards, my yard (6 acres) and the neighbors. We share them, because 40 eggs a day is a lot of eggs!
The rest of animals are mine though. :) including the ducks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom