*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

They can be quite startled, I have read that ducks can have strokes.

This may be an indication someone needs more B vitamins (especially niacin).  Are you supplementing?  What is their feed?

It could also be just one of those things, and the poor little was so scared it had a seizure.

They are on an non medicated starter feed just like I had for my others. She seems fine now. Just scared me!!

Yikes! I would get that duckling to the vet ASAP (unless you don't have a vet that treats ducks.) I don't know what else you can do ...
Hope the poor thing gets better soon!

I just have to add that I am so excited that after 1 year and 3 failed attempts, Jae Jae hatched 9 babies!
woot.gif

love.gif
Aww! What kind are they?

Because bows on crested runner ducks are just plain AWSOME. I show you my Phoebe

She knows she looks good, too; she's basking in her glory. That is really cute!

Unfortunately I do not have a vet that deals with ducks. They are Indian Runners.
They are Indian Runners

Yikes! I would get that duckling to the vet ASAP (unless you don't have a vet that treats ducks.) I don't know what else you can do ...
Hope the poor thing gets better soon!

:woot

:love Aww! What kind are they?

She knows she looks good, too; she's basking in her glory. That is really cute!

They are Indian Runners

@Kissia How is your duckling doing? Best you can do is keep it free from flies and dust and dirt while it is healing. Keep it from getting messed with by the other ducklings even if you have to keep it separated from them and mom. Do you have any idea how it happened that looks awful. But ducklings/ducks are amazing so I'd say this one has a good chance of healing.

There should :( how are your ducks? I hope everything's well! MoonMoon was in the house today ;) she also met SpitFire, they didn't like each other very much!
Becky and Moon on the deck

Sprinkles <3

(She's a fawn/white runner in bunny form!)
Charlie ;)

Cleaned his tank!!!
Sorry for the non duck photos :)

What is Charlie? Is it a tadpole or some kind of fish?

Back
Top Bottom