*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Does anyone have female Black runners? My female got killed two days ago buy a dog. I called the pound and the pound got the dog.

Your welcome and I just now noticed the rabbit even has a bow. How cute is that..
big_smile.png

This is my first post. I am a new mom of 14 Indian runners. They are now 7 weeks old.. They had a very ruff time getting to me. They was mailed out on a Tuesday and I didn't get them till Friday. The mail sent them to the wrong state. The place I got them told me to expect them all to be dead but all 15 plus the buffer(the extra one you get) but as you can tell I lost 2 but I have been very lucky. Pour baby's. Anyway everything has been good. I think I has a runt. She (i think) is a beutiful pencil. My question is how much nicticon and browser yeast do they get a day. My runt her name is little foot. Has one shaky leg . The left one and one of the whites just started shaking.
They have water 24/7. Feed 99%. No feed when they go to bed. They have a pen that is over 2,000 square feet. The coop is a big dog kennel. With heavy duty tarps on top and three side to keep them safe. They get locked up every night. They was on chick starter till just now. I got them 16% complete egg ration. It's a chicken pellet good. 16% protein. I got niacin and the brewers yeast today. Had to drive a hour to a GNC to get it. No feed store from home to there Batesville carry duck feed. Can anyone tell me how much the need during a DAY? Please.

Ok I have another question. I just got them a grown-up water container 5 gallons and two metal feeders. They have them oval holes on the top. They are scared of all there new things. What should I do?

Last edited:
This is my first post. I am a new mom of 14 Indian runners. They are now 7 weeks old.. They had a very ruff time getting to me. They was mailed out on a Tuesday and I didn't get them till Friday. The mail sent them to the wrong state. The place I got them told me to expect them all to be dead but all 15 plus the buffer(the extra one you get) but as you can tell I lost 2 but I have been very lucky. Pour baby's. Anyway everything has been good. I think I has a runt. She (i think) is a beutiful pencil. My question is how much nicticon and browser yeast do they get a day. My runt her name is little foot. Has one shaky leg . The left one and one of the whites just started shaking.
They have water 24/7. Feed 99%. No feed when they go to bed. They have a pen that is over 2,000 square feet. The coop is a big dog kennel. With heavy duty tarps on top and three side to keep them safe. They get locked up every night. They was on chick starter till just now. I got them 16% complete egg ration. It's a chicken pellet good. 16% protein. I got niacin and the brewers yeast today. Had to drive a hour to a GNC to get it. No feed store from home to there Batesville carry duck feed. Can anyone tell me how much the need during a DAY? Please.
I don't know how much they need a day, but I do know they get 2-3 cups per 10 lbs. of feed :)

I had both, a female regular colored one and Charlie is actually Golden Albino, a bit rarer than Albino, but sadly the female passed away after she laid eggs (and Charlie ate the eggs...)

Back
Top Bottom