*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Hey guys,
I'm a fairly recent runner duck owner. I adopted 2 drake brothers as pets when they were 2-3 months old. They love each other! And I love them so much that I want to adopt maybe 2 more drakes. Has anyone had experience with raising a drake only flock? I don't have the room for lots of little ducklings so don't really want ducks.

Gwaine got herself a little floof moustache today

Hey guys,
I'm a fairly recent runner duck owner. I adopted 2 drake brothers as pets when they were 2-3 months old. They love each other! And I love them so much that I want to adopt maybe 2 more drakes. Has anyone had experience with raising a drake only flock? I don't have the room for lots of little ducklings so don't really want ducks.
I haven't had a drake-only flock, but some people do. That should be ok.
And, btw, welcome to BYC!

Gwaine got herself a little floof moustache today

lau.gif
Awwwww ...... it makes her cuter!

Hello i hope everyone is having a good weekend. I have a quick question. Is there anything you have to do different for your ducks when they are in eclipse phase?:idunno

Nope. :) Our Mallard drakes and Welsh Harlequin Drakes are eclipsing now. They just look different but will change back in the fall. Are yours boys? None of my girls have ever eclipsed. Maybe the rare runner breeds do?

Back
Top Bottom