*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Thank you so much for the reply. I hatched shipped eggs in the incubator last year. All ducklings did fine. It's just that these babies are going to be cold and tired. Not sure I can do this live shipping again. I'm really a nervous wreck.

I hope mine make it as well as yours. They are very beautiful, love your pics

Linda

Thank you! I hope yours do too!! Where did you order yours from?

Expectant mom here. I have 2 fawn/white Runner lings and 2 Toulouse gosling which shipped out yesterday (Tue) and will get here late Thur or early Fri. What is the first thing I should give them after such a long cold trip??
I have Save a Chick combo (probiotic and electrolyte) and Nutra Drench. Thanks for any help. These are my first shipped lings and Very nervous.

Linda
I think the Save a chick and Nutradrench will help them.
smile.png
I agree with @Ducks4us that apple cider vinegar would be good too. Some people also put sugar in warm water to give a extra boost of energy, but I haven't done that personally.

Can't wait to see pics of them when they hatch!
pop.gif
I ordered ducklings and goslings from Metzer Farms in California (I'm in Minnesota) and that was nerve-wracking!
lol.png

@NathanZee. Thank you, I think I will give them the Save a Chick when I first get home. Then change alternate the Nutra Drench and ACV along with plain water at all times.

Thanks again, Linda

Thank you so much for the reply. I hatched shipped eggs in the incubator last year. All ducklings did fine. It's just that these babies are going to be cold and tired. Not sure I can do this live shipping again. I'm really a nervous wreck.

I hope mine make it as well as yours. They are very beautiful, love your pics

Linda

My babies are here. Got the call at 6:20. A couple seem a little weak but all alive.

Thanks for your help and support yesterday

Linda

Oh man adorable!! Are those magpie ducklings? I wanted some of thise real bad! They are sooo cute! Glad they arrived alive:)
And nice your post office called you early. Ours would not allow us to pick up till 9 am even tho they were in at 6:30.... it was the longest morning ever! Haha.
Enjoy your baby birds.

@NathanZee . Thank you, I think I will give them the Save a Chick when I first get home. Then change alternate the Nutra Drench and ACV along with plain water at all times.

Thanks again, Linda
That sounds great! Your welcome.
smile.png

My babies are here. Got the call at 6:20. A couple seem a little weak but all alive.

Thanks for your help and support yesterday

Linda
Awww they are adorable!! They look happy and healthy!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom