*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

My Runner drake talks constantly it's a good thing it's low. Snoop is a hoot.

Lol funny. Mine talks as much as the girls but they are so noisy you cant hear him.
I got busy and skipped a week thinking mine were 6 and 7 weeks . My sister had a baby and i lost track of time
1f923.png

But they wont be that till monday.
So at 5 and 6 weeks its crazy how loud they are.
I was wondering if i would end up with an accidental male runner from metzer. But for now as far as i can tell they are all girls.
When together it is sure hard to figure out who is making what noise!! Haha

Lol funny. Mine talks as much as the girls but they are so noisy you cant hear him.
I got busy and skipped a week thinking mine were 6 and 7 weeks . My sister had a baby and i lost track of time
1f923.png

But they wont be that till monday.
So at 5 and 6 weeks its crazy how loud they are.
I was wondering if i would end up with an accidental male runner from metzer. But for now as far as i can tell they are all girls.
When together it is sure hard to figure out who is making what noise!! Haha
Boy ain't that the truth then throw in a few geese and man it really can get loud. As you'll know eventually.
wink.png

Aww a new hatchling congrats on the new baby.

Last edited:
Okay, question! Can I tell if a duckling is a girl or boy, before they start quacking
fl.gif
or is that not possible!
hmm.png

I hate waiting to see what they will turn out to be like!
gig.gif
Vent sexing but if not experienced you can injure your ducklings.. How old are they? Shouldn't have to wait long till you start to hear lil quacks.

Last edited:
@Amiga & @Tevyes Dad thanks y'all! I figured maybe she's just stretching, but I just wanted to be sure!
Ducklings grow really fast and every day their legs not only have to grow, but they have to support about 10% more weight than yesterday. To put it in perspective (using my Pekin as a point of reference), A human baby would have to grow to about 400lbs in six weeks to make the same amount of change.
ep.gif
So ducklings eat, sleep and stretch a lot!!!! We need pictures!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom