*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

It seems like forever away but within a few weeks you will start hearing voice changes. And by the time they are 5-6 weeks it will be really really obvious
1f642.png

Yay!!! :woot

Hey folks. Been quite a while since I've been on NYC. It's duck season again and after our experience last time, having to move and rehomimg our flock. My partner and I are ready for some new duckies.

Have read allot of into on runners, had one in our last flock who we fell in love with. We'd ended up buying a fawn from Moose Manor for our Drake, which is why we decided to get some newbies from the same place.

We ordered some hatchlings from a local farm; Moose Manor in Maryland. Having ordered 3 Indian runners about a month ago, I'm beginning to worry about the hatching success.

I know runners have issues going broody, and I'm wondering if I should be worried. I know the lady who runs the farm is super busy, so I don't wanna bugg her too much. Have sent one email and made one phone call.

Is there anyone who can offer me any information about the length of time for hatching? I've seen its as long as 27 days!!!

I'm a patient woman, but I'm very eager to have our new feathered babies. I'll search for some elsewhere if need be, before doing so I figured I'd reach out to my friends here. Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey folks. Been quite a while since I've been on NYC. It's duck season again and after our experience last time, having to move and rehomimg our flock. My partner and I are ready for some new duckies.

Have read allot of into on runners, had one in our last flock who we fell in love with. We'd ended up buying a fawn from Moose Manor for our Drake, which is why we decided to get some newbies from the same place.

We ordered some hatchlings from a local farm; Moose Manor in Maryland. Having ordered 3 Indian runners about a month ago, I'm beginning to worry about the hatching success.

I know runners have issues going broody, and I'm wondering if I should be worried. I know the lady who runs the farm is super busy, so I don't wanna bugg her too much. Have sent one email and made one phone call.

Is there anyone who can offer me any information about the length of time for hatching? I've seen its as long as 27 days!!!

I'm a patient woman, but I'm very eager to have our new feathered babies. I'll search for some elsewhere if need be, before doing so I figured I'd reach out to my friends here. Thanks in advance for any help.
It takes 28-30 days for ducklings to hatch. @Reese7383

Hi Ms. Lydia! Hope all is well. I suppose unless I know when her ducks began laying, I won't have a better time frame. Thanks for the quick reply!!!
If you have an order in I would hope you'd hear by the time the ducklings hatch. Especially if you have paid already.. I love my Runners They are really neat birds.

If you have an order in I would hope you'd hear by the time the ducklings hatch.  Especially if you have paid already.. I love my Runners They are really neat birds. 

It's kind of odd they way it's done on their site. Our 'reservation' is the order? You don't pay upon making the res. But when you pick them up.

Since it's a local farm she does pickup only. Either at meets or at her place. Since we aren't far we opted for farm pickup.

Idk if you wanna take a look at the site to try and give better insight. It's MooseManorfarms.com

We have had 2 runners, by far our favorites.

It's kind of odd they way it's done on their site. Our 'reservation' is the order? You don't pay upon making the res. But when you pick them up.

Since it's a local farm she does pickup only. Either at meets or at her place. Since we aren't far we opted for farm pickup.

Idk if you wanna take a look at the site to try and give better insight. It's MooseManorfarms.com

We have had 2 runners, by far our favorites.
I remember when she came on BYC and the site looks awesome so you ordered 3 Penciled Runner ducks and they are sold out now. All I can say is just keep emailing eventually you should get an answer. My gosh and she had Hook Bills too. I'd love a few of them. If they started eggs 2nd of April then hatching should be first part of May.

Back
Top Bottom