*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Yahoo my first home grown baby duckling. Hiw long before she/he needs food and water. Hatched 100% 10minutes ago.

Awww i love this
1f60d.png

Last edited:
Thank you Miss Lydia. You have helped me so much off and on for a hole year. I always look forward to your knowledge
The lil one may not eat at 24 hrs because it will be enjoying it's yolk sac. But offer both water and feed you'll have to show it what to eat and drink, your it's mommy.
@mischievouslady
Any more hatching?

Last edited:
Everyone's runners look skinny, what is a feeding schedule like for 5-6 week old runners? I usually just keep their food bowl/veggie area full
1f914.png

Everyone's runners look skinny, what is a feeding schedule like for 5-6 week old runners? I usually just keep their food bowl/veggie area full
1f914.png

They are a skinny looking breed.
Mine are 6 weeks old. I feed flock raiser available all day. Full access grass during the day. Just a feww days ago started taking away feed at night.

They are a skinny looking breed.
Mine are 6 weeks old. I feed flock raiser available all day. Full access grass during the day. Just a feww days ago started taking away feed at night.

Are mine runners? They seem chunky for starting the 6th week. Sometimes they stand tall

Last edited:

Are mine runners? They seem chunky for starting the 6th week. Sometimes they stand tall
I posted on the Buff thread they could be Buffs but if you can get pics of various stands they may help I thought my 2 Buffs were Runners since the Buff eggs hatched at the same time but were labeled Runner eggs. It was about 3-4 weeks before I could tell they weren't Runners Yours could be fawn and White Runners so different poses will help @Twosapair

Back
Top Bottom