*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

@Miss Lydia - In the video they got scared 'cuz my dog ran over to us pretty quickly lol. That was when they all ran into the corner where I was standing. He's a herding dog so when they ran he started circling the cage. They're just not used to that lol they're used to him being a lump on my carpet LOL!

@Miss Lydia - In the video they got scared 'cuz my dog ran over to us pretty quickly lol. That was when they all ran into the corner where I was standing. He's a herding dog so when they ran he started circling the cage. They're just not used to that lol they're used to him being a lump on my carpet LOL!
And that lump got up. lol Bless they are so pretty don't you just love the colors.

Week 2!!!

@Miss Lydia - Yes! :3 That's how I ended up with eight....we couldn't pick which colors we liked the most. So we got two of every color Metzer's had to offer.

@caboodleschicks - Omg they're so cute! I love them! Happy Two Weeks! c: Is the spotted duck a runner too?

@Ducks4us - Oh my! What beauties they are! I'm so proud of them! It was like only yesterday you were showing me that picture of Olivia on your lap! Quick, what do I give mine to make them stay small (or at least relatively small) forever???

@Miss Lydia
 - Yes! :3 That's how I ended up with eight....we couldn't pick which colors we liked the most.  So we got two of every color Metzer's had to offer.  

@caboodleschicks
 - Omg they're so cute!  I love them!  Happy Two Weeks! c:  Is the spotted duck a runner too?

@Ducks4us
 - Oh my!  What beauties they are!  I'm so proud of them!  It was like only yesterday you were showing me that picture of Olivia on your lap!  Quick, what do I give mine to make them stay small (or at least relatively small) forever???

No, he is a Anacona. :D

@Ducks4us
 - Oh my!  What beauties they are!  I'm so proud of them!  It was like only yesterday you were showing me that picture of Olivia on your lap!  Quick, what do I give mine to make them stay small (or at least relatively small) forever???

Aww thanks! I know! They still try to sit on my lap and on my feet.. or as close as they can get .
I love how independent they are tho at this age.
They already go to the coop by themselves at dark! And get in and out of the pool by themselves. I love them!

Back
Top Bottom