*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

@Miss Lydia
 - In the video they got scared 'cuz my dog ran over to us pretty quickly lol.  That was when they all ran into the corner where I was standing.  He's a herding dog so when they ran he started circling the cage.  They're just not used to that lol they're used to him being a lump on my carpet LOL!

Your ducklings are so beautiful. I love that you got 2 of each color. Can not wait for them to feather. Your hearing dog is not a Heeler by chance is he?
Linda

@caboodleschicks - Thought so, he is stunning! I've gotta get me one of those, I just love the spots!

@Ducks4us - Awww that's so sweet! How tall are they now?

@Sarkchick - Thanks so much! I can't wait either. And no, Beau is a miniature Australian Shepherd :) You have heelers?

-Pictures- Im up to 10 ducklings here are my first two at 24 hours after hatch. CHIP AND MOON. Was hatched the old fashioned way by mommy duck and me.
1f60a.png

Can anyone help me out pls went to collect eggs this morning and seen my female indian runner had this big red sack hanging out it can fit in my hand and its all wattery any help would be greatly apresiacted

Can anyone help me out pls went to collect eggs this morning and seen my female indian runner had this big red sack hanging out it can fit in my hand and its all wattery any help would be greatly apresiacted

Looks like a prolapse
1f615.png
I hope someone will be on quick to give you advice. I have no experience with this. So sorry!

Back
Top Bottom