*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Gren Hill Farm in Sharpsburg Maryland is hosting their poultry swap this
Saturday April 22. So, if anyone needs more ducks ( or chickens or other feathered friends )
they'll have just about everything under the sun. I went last year, there was quite a variety available.

I have question!

How do y'all think Sassyfras would do in this little pin inside of the big pin w/ the Pekin pair for the night?? Is this a good or bad idea? Felix is absolutely stuck on her, must've been love at first sight & Flossy isn't really showing her much attention because Felix honestly will NOT let her! But I don't think shes going to be aggressive anyway. What y'all think??

Showing some lil Runner love

I have question!

How do y'all think Sassyfras would do in this little pin inside of the big pin w/ the Pekin pair for the night?? Is this a good or bad idea? Felix is absolutely stuck on her, must've been love at first sight & Flossy isn't really showing her much attention because Felix honestly will NOT let her! But I don't think shes going to be aggressive anyway. What y'all think??
It would probably be okay as long as there is no possible way they can get to her. You can't take anything for certain when it comes to ducks and ducklings.

@flossyfelix

@flossyfelix I buy Bragg's nutritional yeast at Kroger's grocery. It's in a container like Parmesan cheese next to flax seed and such in either spice or baking aisle

Back
Top Bottom