*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

The fiance just picked up these cuties 2 drakes 2 hens... she was supposed to only get 1 drake 1 hen... I'm not complaining we have 2 hens 2 weeks old already all fawn and white.
we also have 2 mallard hens not pictured the second pic is the first 2 runners when we first got them
I wanna kiss their little heads.

Can anyone help me out pls went to collect eggs this morning and seen my female indian runner had this big red sack hanging out it can fit in my hand and its all wattery any help would be greatly apresiacted

I hate I didn't see this until now. It looks like you had some good advice from some members though. I hope this turned out well for you. We had our first duck to look like this when she prolapsed and there was an egg inside. We had no idea what to do and she didn't make it. Since then, we've had several others to prolapse. Theirs haven't been nearly as bad and so far, we've been able to pull them through.

In the future, if this happens, it's best to get the duck to a vet asap. Though it is hard to find someone who will work on ducks. There is a way to help if an egg is inside and there are threads on here about how to do it. Personally I would be too scared to do it and would trust a vet to help first. But I know that many times, these issues happen when the vet office is closed.

I really hope your duck is okay.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom