*~*Runner Duck Club*~*

Hi all, I just wanted to show off one of my hatchlings from this year. I think he's beautiful. I'm not quite sure how he got like this but he's sure pretty. His dad is chocolate and his mom could be one of many of my fawn/whites. His name is Finch and he's almost 2 months old.
He's the one with the big white heart on his belly. His marking are very symmetrical with black and white on his wingtips. His head is very dark and tapered perfectly blending into the blue/grey on his back.
IMG_2201.JPG

IMG_2204.JPG

Finch's brother Atticus is standing on the ramp. He's going to be a pretty one too. I thnk he will be mostly chocolate except for the white on his neck. He's got a cute little personality too. I ended up with 5 girls and 4 boys this year and I'm going to try to keep them all unless someone comes along offering an awesome home for one of the boys (except Attitus or Finch!)
IMG_2207.JPG

Hi all, I just wanted to show off one of my hatchlings from this year. I think he's beautiful. I'm not quite sure how he got like this but he's sure pretty. His dad is chocolate and his mom could be one of many of my fawn/whites. His name is Finch and he's almost 2 months old.
He's the one with the big white heart on his belly. His marking are very symmetrical with black and white on his wingtips. His head is very dark and tapered perfectly blending into the blue/grey on his back.
View attachment 2262638
View attachment 2262639
Finch's brother Atticus is standing on the ramp. He's going to be a pretty one too. I thnk he will be mostly chocolate except for the white on his neck. He's got a cute little personality too. I ended up with 5 girls and 4 boys this year and I'm going to try to keep them all unless someone comes along offering an awesome home for one of the boys (except Attitus or Finch!)
View attachment 2262640
He is beautiful!!

Back
Top Bottom