'Russian Rollers'

FireTigeris

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
10 Years
Nov 22, 2009
Jacksonville, FL - Arligton-
Where would be a good place to find a mate for comet? He is trying to woo the blond Eurasian collard doves...

They were given to me free (all three of them) but Ican't fly them here way too many hawks.

Comet is the W & B

recently Steel changed to nearly blue-black and Rusty looks like a hawk (and nearly that size!)

THat's the coop that came with them, getting a new one built soon- that one has a flat roof- this is FL... it rains here.

I've seen some of those on eggbid.com before. Worth a try to check it out every once in a while
smile.png
Not sure if I saw them under that name or something else, but they were the same kind of birds.

Well there are Russian Tumblers, which aren't supposed to be double crested or nasal tufted. But, there are a lot of other tumblers that look close that came from the same general areas. One close match is the Uzbek Tumblers and Crack tumblers. http://eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1259218840
There's
also Russian Tumblers on eggbid right now too, which I think are much prettier birds than the Uzbecks
smile.png

Yep, check eggbid.com. Check your local county fairs in the fall to. In case any have any pigeon shows.

i'm not sure where you are or if your looking for M/F but i'v got some that you could check out if your local. it's cool to see someone else with the breed, it's not one of the more common tumbling breeds.

haha, that probably wouldn't work so great then... unless you want to drive 500 miles for a couple of pigeons... i'd look for local shows and swaps

Back
Top Bottom