?'s bout duck diapers

Is Waddle Wrappers the best duck diaper company nowadays? I'll be needing a couple duck diapers soon and I want to make sure I'm getting my money's worth. I know Nettie's not making them anymore, which is too bad, but I've heard a lot of people mention Waddle Wrappers.

I just received Quack-Quack's diaper harness. He had trainers but out grew them to fast and he hasn't had one on for 2 weeks, so my question is how long does it take a duck (4 weeks old) to get used to the harness?. . . . . And I ordered from the Gooses Mother.

I just received Quack-Quack's diaper harness. He had trainers but out grew them to fast and he hasn't had one on for 2 weeks, so my question is how long does it take a duck (4 weeks old) to get used to the harness?. . . . . And I ordered from the Gooses Mother.

I started Soleil with diapers and it took a little while for her to stop picking at it. Partly because it had the strap hanging from the back. Once she was grown she had little problem adjusting. Now at a year old she will stand and let me change her. The more time in the harness the more of a routine I'd will become for Quack-Quack. Did you order bigger ones already?

Hey guys! My ducks are only a few days old and I ordered the newborn duck diaper kit from the goose mother as we will keep them indoors. At what point can I order a full harness? We have a Mallard and a Pekin, if that matters.

When your ducks stop growing is when it's best to order a full size harness. Some makers make growing sizes that are bigger than the goosesmother's duckling diapers but most will say its best to wait until the are done growing.

Back
Top Bottom