s. california seramas available

fallenweeble

Songster
12 Years
Dec 4, 2007
they hatched out at the end of january and are sassy and beautiful. i (of course) have many more roosters then hens that need new homes but i do have a couple of hens i'm willing to let go for folks who want the roos. i have aprox. 7 roosters and two hens that i want to place. i'd prefer local but will discuss shipping if people are really interested. i will take pics if requested. even though they are "worth" a certain amount i'm willing to rehome the roos at no charge since roos, in general can be hard to place!
thanks!

hi laturkens,
i pm'd ya!
big_smile.png

oops, sorry, when you get a "PM" you'll get a little message in the top left hand area by your name on the forum screen that says "you have new messages." if you click on that blue link it takes you to the page where you can read your pms and email. sorry bout that.
(p.s. it was nice talking with you and we will figure out the time to meet this week!)
big_smile.png

hi aberfitch!
i don't know how much the shipping would be but i placed my two hens, along with three roos, today. so now i only have roosters left.
thank you so much for responding! i do appreciate it
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom