Sad, bad new outta North Pole...**Warning**Graphic description...

Quote:
I wondered if it was an occult thing also, or some kind of inititiation type thing also.

Why would anyone take off their heads, and take them with them? I just dont get it!?

I dont understand killing at all unless its for food, but this is just sick and plain out weird.

Raccoons have been known to take the heads off chickens and just drink the blood. Wonder why they think it was human? They don't say enough about the pile of bodies to rule out it being random, just that they all faced the same way which would be odd I admit but could happen if a raccoon was concerned about the house or something so always settled to face the same way.

Need more information, like if they found footprints or what.

MomtoSyd&Emma :

Quote:
It was humans, as the bodies are laid out in a lollipop design, not just in the same direction.

so if the reporter actually knows the difference between a rooster and a chicken and they were all chickens ??? I was thinking somebody just got tired of listening to a rooster , but if a coon is as smart as everyone says maybe the coon are trying to make it look like a human did it LOL
smile.png

I was contacted yesterday by a friend of mine about a similar incident. Her niece's 24 chicken's had their heads pulled off and were all lying in a straight row. However, this was in Central Illinois.

I do not believe either of these two incidents were of human origin, I believe it was an animal.

I have been in correspondence with the reporter in Alaska and he told me that nothing further happened. Once my friend's niece returns from vacation I am going to try to figure this out and also speak with neighbors.

Stan

Back
Top Bottom