Sad Day

thanks everyone for your thoughts and help, I set a have a heart trap up last night and caught a weasel, I will be relocating him today. unfortunately none of my birds have survived but I've already put new coop plans to paper and have ordered my new clutch of chicks that should be hatched and ready for pick up in a few weeks. I'm also thinking about adding a goose to the flock for some protection and even possibly getting a couple goats and having them all in the same penned in area.

You are too nice. If something killed my whole flock, I would not have used a "have a heart" trap. I would have used something that would get its heart....

Yes I would rethink relocating the weasel all you will be doing is outting your problem on others. Also most places have very strict laws about relocating animals.

I'm sorry but you should find someone to put the weasel down for you.

Yes I would rethink relocating the weasel all you will be doing is outting your problem on others. Also most places have very strict laws about relocating animals.
I'm sorry but you should find someone to put the weasel down for you.

well no need to worry about relocating, when I approached the cage that thing let out a satanic scream, and after having to scoop up all my dead birds I decided I would humanly take care of the pest myself, a little revenge for my girls if you will

Back
Top Bottom