Safe bedding choices

Oooh, bummer. I hope you don't need it too bad! Do you have a Southern States or tractor Supply in your area?

southern states? never heard of it

tractor supply yes.. but it's about 15 miles from here.

while wal-mart .. there's one that is 1/4 mile from me

another 3-4 miles.. so..

when it's 115-117 outside.. i don't like to drive too far to be honest

Last edited:
southern states? never heard of it

tractor supply yes.. but it's about 15 miles from here.

while wal-mart .. there's one that is 1/4 mile from me

another 3-4 miles.. so..

when it's 115-117 outside.. i don't like to drive too far to be honest
Southern States is just like Tractor Supply. Though I guess if you do not live in the South you may not have heard of it.

Southern States is just like Tractor Supply. Though I guess if you do not live in the South you may not have heard of it.

i'm in AZ.. so southwest i guess..

we do have tractor supply.. but they are a bit far

backyard chickens still need to catch up in this state.. since for supplies i have to go to 3-4 stores to gather everything i need..

since one store has this but not that.. so had to drive around to various stores to gather everything.

i'm in AZ.. so southwest i guess..

we do have tractor supply.. but they are a bit far

backyard chickens still need to catch up in this state.. since for supplies i have to go to 3-4 stores to gather everything i need..

since one store has this but not that.. so had to drive around to various stores to gather everything.
Yeah, I gathered you were in AZ from your username. I live in a town that has 3 feed stores all in the same one mile stretch. So if one does not have something, I don't have to go far to get what I need. And they all have low prices because of all the competition..

Yeah, I gathered you were in AZ from your username. I live in a town that has 3 feed stores all in the same one mile stretch. So if one does not have something, I don't have to go far to get what I need. And they all have low prices because of all the competition..

backyard chicken is not quite there yet

the closet tractor supply company is about 15 miles from me. while petco/petsmart/wal-mart are 1/2- 4 miles..

i heard costco has feeds.. so i have to goo look for it..

Back
Top Bottom