Saint Clair County area.

Bstanek1

Chirping
Apr 20, 2021
I have 5 hens and 2 male ducks. I'm looking for a good home to give them too. Looking to rehome them asap. If you have any questions feel free. I will deliver them personally.

Right outside of marysville on gratiot. We are about half way between wadhams and range road. We have a leghorn, a brahma and 3 rhode island reds. I can send pics if you'd like. Are you interested in the ducks at all ?

Unfortunately I am not interested in the ducks since I already have too many drakes. Out of curiousity what breed are they though? I’m just clarifying you are in Michigan correct? Yes pictures please. How old are the hens? Are they laying? I think I saw one of your old posts. I believe it was your brahma that got pecked in the eye. I’m not opposed to getting her just curious how she had been doing. May I ask why you are rehoming these birds?

Unfortunately I am not interested in the ducks since I already have too many drakes. Out of curiousity what breed are they though? I’m just clarifying you are in Michigan correct? Yes pictures please. How old are the hens? Are they laying? I think I saw one of your old posts. I believe it was your brahma that got pecked in the eye. I’m not opposed to getting her just curious how she had been doing. May I ask why you are rehoming these birds?
I have a khaki Campbell and a Pekin. I am in marysville Michigan. My leghorn is about 2, the brahma is 4-5 and the other ones I'm not sure I think they are older but they are all still laying good. Yes my brahma was pecked in the eye, at first she would not leave the coop because of our roosters they would attack her. But now that our roosters are gone she does great with the other birds. I am rehoming them because we don't have a run and lost 20 birds over the summer to hawks and other predators. We are in the middle of rebuilding our house and will be moving in this year and it's just too much to move them with there coop so we wanted to rehome them and start fresh once we have a new coop built at our house. Right now they are at my boyfriends shop. I am nervous how my brahma will do if she is around roosters again but I do want to rehome them together at least the hens.

Back
Top Bottom